Wat movie did you just saw?

Xsilent(X)

FURY - 10/10. Loved it

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Back to the future 1. 8.45752/10, romance was shoehorned in.

Pentium G3258, R9 280X, Corsair CS600M, Gigabyte GA-H81M-H, 2 Random monitors, a no-name keyboard, a cheap $15 Logitech mouse.

LG G3 Vigor

Re-watched 'The Green Hornet', truly a great movie. Not too much action, sufficient comedy.

The last thing I watched was:

• Ragnarok (on Netflix)
    It started out really good but the ending was horrible, and it pulled the typical "don't show the monster often" garbage.
  • Furious 7
    I thought it was really good, though I did feel like they introduced too many villains and sub-villains. Still, I can't wait for the next movie!
  • Starsky & Hutch
    Both the old one, and the newer one. :lol:
  • Byzantium
    I really love this movie, not only for the character and the different approach to vampires, but because the atmosphere and story feels like it could tell a thousand different tales!
  • Clan of the Cave Bear
    Eh...not as good as actually reading the book.

And last of all, I watched "Coming to America", one of my favorite movies ever. I could watch it over and over again. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

was it pan's labyrinth?

nope but pans labyrinth is very good,

give it a watch biutiful, javier bardem,

you could say it has the same atmoshpere

kinda bleak but theres something else there too

Watched Exodus Gods and Kings last night - really good typical Ridley Scott epic!

Watched Avengers Age of Ultron the other day that was amazing too :D

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Grave of the fireflies - I don't know why I didn't watch it before!! Such an amazing movie.

Now on a studio ghibli marathon

Taken 3, I wonder if this'll be the last one, if it isn't the next one will probably be called "Taken 4: Someone took my daughter again".

Seventh Son.

I've been excited about this movie for months. And the wait was totally worth it. Jeff bridges is a fantastic actor

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Mortdecai.

Best comedy i've seen this year. 

Johnny depp playing a camp english lord with a mustache that makes his wife gag.

• 3 weeks later...

Die Hard with Vengeance OMG it keeps being good :) 9/10

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

Pitch Perfect 2.. hilarious!! 9/10

i7 4790K - MSI XPower Z97 AC - 32GB DDR3-2400 Avexir Sabranco - ASUS Strix GTX 980 SLI - ASUS Xonar Essence - Phanteks Enthoo Primo - RoG Swift + Samsung 28" 4k UHD - Logitech Z906 5.1 - Custom Water Cooling Loop

Mobile: Samsung S8 Plus | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50X / ASUS Strix Pro | Laptop: Alienware 17 R2

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw Jurassic World.

Original > all others. I'm not just saying that because I'm a fan of the original. To be honest this movie wasn't bad, it was pretty decent (too many attempts at humor though) but yet I would have went to see the original in theaters instead of this one. That's for sure.

If you just want a fun movie, go see it. If you want one that reminds you of Jurassic Park, then don't expect much out of this movie.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I just saw Jurassic World.

Original > all others. I'm not just saying that because I'm a fan of the original. To be honest this movie wasn't bad, it was pretty decent (too many attempts at humor though) but yet I would have went to see the original in theaters instead of this one. That's for sure.

If you just want a fun movie, go see it. If you want one that reminds you of Jurassic Park, then don't expect much out of this movie.

edit

sorry for the double post, my internet is fudging up right now. :(