Need help making a EQ profile for my head set

Dream_Reaper

Headset in question
Steelseries Wireless H

Most common music
Power Metal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTQlmjS-JYM <--- example (Dream Evil - The Chosen Ones)
 Heavier metal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np4mo3-2hAw <--- example (Manowar - Kings of Steel)

The EQ only has 5 (as far as i know) frequencies to change, on the base, said frequencies are
100 Hz
300 Hz
900 Hz
2.5 KHz
8 KHz
Each level has 13 levels of + / - 6 above base line and 6 below

Any and all help / Advice is appreciated  :D

Wow, it only goes from 100 Hz to 8 KHz?

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

What kind of sound signature do you want? I would just play around with it, but don't do anything dramatic (like putting the 100 Hz all the way up since it'll drown out everything)

if you cant hear mids then lower the 2 lowest freqs down a bit and listen again, unless you want heavy base, alot of the time it personal preference

This EQ would only be used for music, right? Get a music player with better built-in EQ. I'm using Foobar2k, and separately downloaded and installed the graphic equalizer plugin (both free). It has 30 bands of frequency, more than enough for casual listeners.

The EQ only has 5 (as far as i know) frequencies to change, on the base, said frequencies are

100 Hz

300 Hz

900 Hz

2.5 KHz

8 KHz

Each level has 13 levels of + / - 6 above base line and 6 below

Any and all help / Advice is appreciated  :D

If you're using a WASAPI Exclusive or an ASIO path, then get a better EQ for your player. Otherwise, you can try out Equalizer APO.

387_tv_console.jpg

:wub:  :wub:

That will definatly fit in my apartment  B)  ;)

Get a better EQ, that should be the first step.

Well the EQ is onboard (wireless headset) running an via. optical, how would i do this, will software be able to EQ it before it goes to the base?

Wow, it only goes from 100 Hz to 8 KHz?

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

What kind of sound signature do you want? I would just play around with it, but don't do anything dramatic (like putting the 100 Hz all the way up since it'll drown out everything)

Looking for a somewhat deep sound with sei clear vocals, maybe a bit ekstra on the light guitar