Crysis 3 Giveaway

ClutchHunter

Is this still running?  

count me IN!!!!

Looking around,

bla bla bla this, meh that!

Looks like ClutchHunter derp'd out for a full day. lol

Hes giving away AAA game for free, be patient man :rolleyes:  .

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

"Sports, sports, sports, tv" Wise words from EA at Xbox one launch!

I know your mailbox...

Yep, I derp'd for a full day. Had to deal with the (lack of) electrics at the flat I'm moving to. My sleeping pattern is also out of whack. Regardless, I'll get this sorted within a few hours max! Just enough time to properly wake up :p

My setup used to be linked here but links aren't allowed so... it shall remain a mystery!

Why did the chicken cross the road?

I don't know, you tell me!

Wait,.... last 7 days?! D: NOO that means I'm not eligible D: (i joined in 19 May) NOO COME ON I MADE A VERY FUNNY POST+ IM VERY ACTIVE ON THE FORUM D:

Also, question, if you got it for free, why didn't you redeem the game for yourself? Why give it away to some random dude who you'll never meet IRL ever? Or do you already own it? :o

Okay, exception made. Looked through your profile and you're active making good posts :)

Also to anyone wondering - I already bought Crysis 3 a couple of months ago. I was too early to get it bundled with my 7950 but I got it bundled with my 7970 just last week. Figured I may as well give it away. 

My setup used to be linked here but links aren't allowed so... it shall remain a mystery!

Okay, exception made. Looked through your profile and you're active making good posts :)

Also to anyone wondering - I already bought Crysis 3 a couple of months ago. I was too early to get it bundled with my 7950 but I got it bundled with my 7970 just last week. Figured I may as well give it away. 

Thanks bro! :D

Okay, giveaway closed! I'll edit the original post as I go along working through who won. 

haha, im eagerly waiting.

The winning post! PM me to claim the key  :lol:

No One Puts A Real Name has PMed me, and in return I've sent them the key. Giveaway officially over! Thanks everyone for playing. 

Wait... I thought it was the funniest post not a random draw D:

Darn, I really wanted a AAA game for once! Thanks for contributing to the community though!

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Congrats and thanks for the giveaway :)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Dang so close

Ahh yeah, only one off. Unlucky! 

Thanks for the giveaway :)

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Congrats No One Puts A Real Name! Maybe someday you'll use a real name... ^_^

~meOw! Σ:3

• 2 weeks later...

Necro...