The Utterly Imbalanced CaseLabs TX10-D build(s)!

VSG

I'd definitely lean towards something dark because of the size, but yeah you're only problem is the black interior although I'm sure darker colours will look better against it than lighter

Good, way too many people going ITX these days.

Guess who just bought an nCase M1?  ;)

Case is a bit much isnt it doesn't look that good either it's just too big. Your gonna have to spend over 10k to make that not look empty with hardware and to justify it...

Case is a bit much isnt it doesn't look that good either it's just too big. Your gonna have to spend over 10k to make that not look empty with hardware and to justify it...

That's one opinion, I like it so far.

I like a spacious case, I think even if it looks slightly empty it looks neater

I think it looks like a fridge.  You should have one part be a minifridge and call it Man's Best Friend.

Guess who just bought an nCase M1?  ;)

Why am I not surprised? Did you get it already? I would love to see it in person.

You have no idea. I am already feeling cramped in the top area! Nowhere near 10k at all either.

I think it looks like a fridge.  You should have one part be a minifridge and call it Man's Best Friend.

lol, I wish. But both sides will be PCs sadly.

FYI, EVGA has sent me one of their individually sleeved cable kits (in red, compatible with the G2, P2 and T2 series of PSUs) to check out. Does anyone have any particular requests or tests?

MY STOOF SHOWED UP

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

New build log time!

I'll probably start on that once someone buys my rive+3930k so I can buy the rest of the parts, since I don't have a cpu yet :/

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

FYI, EVGA has sent me one of their individually sleeved cable kits (in red, compatible with the G2, P2 and T2 series of PSUs) to check out. Does anyone have any particular requests or tests?

I've been looking at these so would be interested in knowing what you think as from their marketing pictures they don't look that tidy so will probably end up having some custom ones made up. So some personal pics would be good  :)

I've been looking at these so would be interested in knowing what you think as from their marketing pictures they don't look that tidy so will probably end up having some custom ones made up. So some personal pics would be good :)

Sure, I got some pics already and will take more soon.

I decided to make a thread for this in the member review's section instead: EVGA G2/P2/T2 Individually Sleeved Cable Kit - Member Reviews - Linus Tech Tips

Here is a teaser shot though: 

tYRpyHnl.jpg

I got more test results coming in there soon but I can take any particular requests for photos or tests still.

Hmmmm The Java Speckle III and the black green looks good

No No No

The GF has spoken, these are the colors she was ok with:

RN8xDqal.jpg

dQ0UXxvl.jpg

Blue speckle looks different in different light, that isn't the camera exposure at work here.

vwBmBuvl.jpg

I deleted the close-up of this by accident, will take another when I get back home later if needed doh.gif

BjRabkQl.jpg

vtwpZWNl.jpg

KJsILqLl.jpg

NjuQpbBl.jpg

IxVGNQzl.jpg

5Rrb8Sul.jpg

P44dTsil.jpg

sj5MYcBl.jpg

Bj7DDn8l.jpg

xY2qXrUl.jpg

Also,  I won an EVGA 1200P2 (recently released, selling for $230-250) courtesy their Memories of EVGA Promotion:

3BfEHeul.png

Dark roast,Java Speckle III or weathered iron are my personal favourites

You're GF has a good taste

Contrast with you're PSU

No No No

lol that has to be the worst reason to be pissed off I have ever heard.. I love it :D

You could probably imagine how mad I was when I went to Italy and 25% of all signs/billboards used that font.