[How To] get free (digital) Amazon gift cards

This is a simple tutorial on how to get some free (digital) Amazon gift cards. I personally use all of these methods and can assure you that they work.

You will NOT make hundreds of dollars a month following most these methods. You can however easily make $25 to $40 or more a month with little or no effort.

1. Mobile Performance Meter ($5 to $10 a month)

Mobile Performance Meter is an app, only for Android I believe, that you install on your phone, let run in the background and collect points for.

Details:

NOTE: Member "lankiller99" has notified me that they currently are not accepting new members for this app, if this changes please let me know and I will remove this NOTE. (Thanks lankiller99)

You receive 20 points everyday that the app is running.

When you sign up you get a 100 point bonus.

Every month you get a survey worth 150 points.

Every once in a while you may get a bonus survey for an extra 150 points.

Rewards:

$1 Amazon gift card for 150 points

$5 Amazon gift card for 500 points (Update 4-21-2014: MPM is currently not doing the $5 gift cards now, only $1 and $10)

$10 Amazon gift card for 1000 points

You can also earn gift cards for other sites such as Sears, Rixty, Overstock etc.

This is one of the easiest ways to get Amazon gift cards for doing nothing. The app has almost no affect on your battery life and there are no frustrating/annoying advertisements.

Screenshot of my Mobile Performance Meter:

Screenshot_2014-04-11-18-32-13.png

Link: Mobile Performance Meter

2. Bing Rewards ($5 a month)

If you already use Bing, you should definitely be using Bing Rewards. What Bing Rewards does is reward you for using the Bing search engine.

They have different tiers which are: Member, Silver and Gold.

Details:

Earn 1 point for every two searches a day and up to 15 points per day.

Earn 1 point for clicking one of their "Earn and Explore" links, usually 3 - 5 a day.

Rarely they will reward you with random points (1 - 10 points).

Rewards:

$3 Amazon gift card for 340 points (330 points for Gold member)

$5 Amazon gift card for 525 points (475 points for Gold Member)

They also have a lot of other rewards such as 100GB OneDrive storage for a year, free month of Skype and also other gift cards

If you use Bing then this is another very easy way to earn Amazon gift cards every month.

Tier System(Status):

To Get Member:

Join Bing Rewards

What you get as a Member:

Credits for searching with Bing

Credits for daily offers

Amazing rewards

To Get Silver:

Complete the Welcome to Rewards tour

Complete the Welcome to Bing tour

Pick a reward and set it as your goal

Earn 200 lifetime credits

What you get as a Silver member:

A one time 50 credit bonus

To Get Gold:

Redeem credits for your first reward

earn 750 lifetime credits

each month, do 150 rewardable searches, up to 20 a day

What you get as a Gold Member:

Up to a 10% discount when redeeming rewards

3. Plink (Amounts vary, but you can get a lot of gift cards on this site)

Plink is a website that lets you connect your debit card or bank account to it and once you do you start earning for shopping at places they have listed on their site.

Details:

How to sign up:

1. Find the Plink website and sign up for it.

2. Enter your account information for the card you want linked.

3. After this you will be given a "wallet".

4. On your account page they will give you a list of places (restaurants, stores etc.) that you can put in your wallet.

5. Anytime you shop at one of the places you will earn points. The amount of points differ from place to place (usually between 100 to 750 points).

Rewards:

$5 Amazon gift card for 500 points

$10 Amazon gift card for 1000 points

$15 Amazon gift card for 1500 points

$25 Amazon gift card for 2500 points

If you can find a place on Plink that you shop at on a regular basis you can get a lot of Amazon gift cards from this site.

For example, they have Dunkin Donuts on their right now and I get something form there almost everyday.

I only signed up for this site about a month ago and I have gotten over $30 in Amazon gift cards.

4. Mechanical Turk (Amount of gift cards you earn will vary greatly)

Mechanical Turk is an Amazon site that let's you perform jobs, or hits, and you get paid cash for them.

Details:

How it works:

You sign up for a Mechanical Turk account. If you get accepted into the program you will be able to perform HITs (Jobs) for people.

When you first start out the jobs will pay little (from 5 cents to a few bucks) and most HITs take between 15 to 45 minutes.

If you continue to do HITs and get good ratings you will be able to do more HITs that pay more money, up to $25 to $50 or even higher.

This site can take up a lot of time, but if you have the time it can pay off, eventually. I can personally make about $6 an hour or more if the HITs come out good enough.

If you do a little research some people who have been doing it for a long time make over $20 an hour, not saying that they get $100 if they work 5 straight hours, but maybe they do.

Any money you make can be either redeemed for cash or deposited into your Amazon account as a gift card.

____________________________________In Conclusion_______________________________________________

These are the ways I personally get money/gift cards put into my Amazon account, which I am currently building up to build a new system.

Some of the ways are super easy and require nothing. Some take more time, but yield greater rewards.

I would refer these ways to anybody, however I am not saying that you should switch from Google to Bing if you don't like Bing and I am not looking for any fanboyism towards either site, so please don't.

If you have any other ways to get Amazon gift cards for *free then please post them and I will try them out and add them to the list if they are worth while.

If you see any errors please let me know and I will fix them.

I hope you enjoyed this and can make some Amazon spending money from it :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Do not pray for and easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."

"A place where everything and nothing exists, this is my playground."

I think they post those HITs in code and you must know the code word for them. They probably pay a lot better too. B)

"Do not pray for and easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."

Swagbucks is another one. It's similar to Bing in that when you use their search engine you have the chance of collecting "Swagbucks" in which you can redeem for rewards (such as Amazon gift cards). There are other ways of earning Swagbucks on their website as well I believe.

and how to see where are you at in terms of points ?

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Mobile performance meter is "only available in select cities" and "has a limited amount of participants which are now full"

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H440 Blue/Black Special Edition   CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.3GHz    Cpu Cooler: Cryorig H5

Graphics Card:  Gigabyte Windforce GTX 780ti OC 3GB Stock Clock 1020MHz Boost Clock 1085MHz   Motherboard:  Asus Z97-A ATX Motherboard

RAM: 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 1600MHz   Storage: 2TB Seagate Barracuda @ 7200rpm, 128GB SanDisk Ultra Plus SSD Audio: Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless Gaming Headset  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Links?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Swagbucks is another one. It's similar to Bing in that when you use their search engine you have the chance of collecting "Swagbucks" in which you can redeem for rewards (such as Amazon gift cards). There are other ways of earning Swagbucks on their website as well I believe.

I signed up for this today. I will check it out and add it after I see how it works. Thanks.

and how to see where are you at in terms of points ?

If you're talking about Mobile Performance Meter then there is a homepage on the app that tells you all of that information.

Mobile performance meter is "only available in select cities" and "has a limited amount of participants which are now full"

I updated the Mobile Performance Meter section with a note that states this. Thank you for the information

'Hits'

Please, elaborate.

Links?

I posted a link to the Playstore for the Mobile Performance Meter APP. I didn't post the links to the sites because I did not want to break any rules about advertising. If I am wrong about this let me know and I will post the links

Sound like they're hiring a Hitman. :/

Haha. Got it :P

I cant register on that amazon site,
For some odd reason my addres isnt valid haha.

Please correct the following errors:
  • Your address contains an invalid State/Zip Code combination.

any ideas guys?

Mobile performance meter just let me register for a new account.

Intel 4770k EVGA GTX 780 Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H Corsair Vengeance Pro Samsung EVO (RAID0) Corsair Air540 Seasonic SS-660XP2

EK Supremacy Alphacool NexXxoS Swifttech MCP655 Swifttech MicroRes PrimoChill PrimoFlex Tubing Alphacool Compression Fittings NXZT Hue LED Controller

Asus PB278Q Acer H233H Coolermaster Quickfire Corsair M60 FiiO E09K Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Windows 7

What is the best way to earn swagbucks?

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

those colors on my eyes. 

hqdefault.jpg

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

What is the best way to earn swagbucks?

I believe it's by referrals. You earn 10% when any of your referrals earn SwagBucks. Other than that, shopping using their affiliates will accumulate SwagBucks pretty quickly (depending on how much you buy).

Other than that I find using the search as your default search produces an ok amount over time.

I personally play any of the games etc, but you could do that for some extra Bucks.

Mobile performance meter just let me register for a new account.

Can't be sure, but I haven't altered anything on my Note 2 for a few weeks. AKA this is mobility performance meter app is the only app I've installed for some time... ~24 hours after install, my internal storage on the device was wiped/formatted.... system files and apk's were unaltered, but application data and my personal files, photos, videos, folders, everything gone

Again can't be sure if it was this app specifically, use at your own risk. This app has been removed from my device.

Intel 4770k EVGA GTX 780 Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H Corsair Vengeance Pro Samsung EVO (RAID0) Corsair Air540 Seasonic SS-660XP2

EK Supremacy Alphacool NexXxoS Swifttech MCP655 Swifttech MicroRes PrimoChill PrimoFlex Tubing Alphacool Compression Fittings NXZT Hue LED Controller

Asus PB278Q Acer H233H Coolermaster Quickfire Corsair M60 FiiO E09K Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Windows 7