What browser do you prefer? Which is the fastest and the least buggy?

lol 0 votes for internet explorer..  

I chose chrome because i use it on all my devices, and its nice to have everything synced..  Also I like the direction google is going with chrome OS, essentially this means us chrome users will be getting some pretty nice chrome addons and applications in the future

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)

Which one do you prefer

Opera.

You sir just lost ten million internets.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I only have chrome installed at the moment. I switched from Firefox when youtube was having those mental issues. Youtube was only having those issues with flash player browsers and chrome was HTML5 be default I believe.

I swapped my youtube problem for a caching problem with facebook...but I like Chrome now. Its nice and linked up with my Gmail and youtube so its just kinda better anyway.

Perfer one that allows me to view my web pages without crashing or  taking up all my CPU or memory.

Picked Firefox, has the best add-ons.

Use Opera and Chrome for different search/veiw/reading topics to separate profiles. Actually have moved to multiple Firefox profiles as of late. IE for those few sites that work better with it.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I used to use Mozilla but changed to Chrome because they really did a number on Mozilla. Chrome is so much faster and more user friendly. 

I switched from Firefox to chrome

Firefox didn't display table borders(and column and row borders) and google search didn't help at the time.

My Rig - Intel 4670K (4.3Ghz) Cooler Noctua NH-C14| Gigabyte Z87X-UD5H | 16GB GSkill 1866MHz | Gigabyte 7970 OC  | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Thermaltake Overseer RX-I  | Thermaltake TP Qfan 750w

Brothers rig- AMD FX-6100(4.1 GHz) | Gigabyte 990FXA -D3 | 8GB GSkill 1866MHz | Sapphire 7870 Ghz OC  | Kingston HyperX 3K 120Gb | Antec 900 v3  | Antec Neopower Blue 650w

sadly, I actually have to use IE...

I was too embarrassed to vote, and also I am actually posting this on chrome.  The only time I use IE is watching videos, as for some reason, youtube, and any flash video lags really badly on chrome :S 

However you must realise that I am on a 7 year old Toshiba tablet. cant watch 720p video either...  :(

Firefox. Open-source and customization wins every time. It's also winning it terms of system resources these days.

I'm going to save you Internet Explorer! 

Chrome:

- Speed Dial 2 is amazing

- Glass wall between tabs for stability and security (not sure if FF has this yet)

- Best download manager (IMO)

- Best and most extentions

- Most stable (for me)

- Browser syncing between devices

I really see no reason for anyone to use anything but Chrome nowadays. Soon it will have Blink, and be even better.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

lol 0 votes for internet explorer..  

I chose chrome because i use it on all my devices, and its nice to have everything synced..  Also I like the direction google is going with chrome OS, essentially this means us chrome users will be getting some pretty nice chrome addons and applications in the future

Chrome:

- Speed Dial 2 is amazing

- Glass wall between tabs for stability and security (not sure if FF has this yet)

- Best download manager (IMO)

- Best and most extentions

- Most stable (for me)

- Browser syncing between devices

I really see no reason for anyone to use anything but Chrome nowadays. Soon it will have Blink, and be even better.

Sums it up for me, Chrome all the way!

Cacti, not cactuses. 

Chrome has been the snappiest and least buggy (still some bugs, but rare) between all the ones I've tried (which includes firefox, opera and even safari  :wacko: ). Firefox was really good for a long time but it's still slower than chrome and keeps getting issues with flash. I like chrome for its speed, sleekness and easy customizability. I do enjoy only having to go on an online store and clicking once to have my entire browser re-skinned in a matter of seconds.

For those that say chrome taxes your system, my dual-core laptop from 3 years ago can have 30 to 40 browser tabs open at once with absolutely no lag, which it can't do in firefox or IE. Unless you're running on an atom processor, I doubt you'll have a problem.

I had to change back to firefox recently because I was having weird crashes/freezes with chrome.

i5 3570k @ 4.1ghz -- Hyper 212 Evo -- NVIDIA GTX670 -- 8gb RAM -- 128gb Samsung 830 -- 256gb Samsung 830 -- 2TB Seagate 7200rpm -- Phantom 410 -- Leopold TKL Brown Switches -- Logitech G600

I don't know, though everybody see that chrome has the best things, I still using firefox because I just like it

I switched from IE to Chrome a couple of weeks ago. I have always liked IE and still do, but Chrome just seems faster. Also, I like the potential for add-on's.

I prefer Chrome! I like the sync across devices (although i think firefox does that too now..), especially with my phone, but most of all I just prefer the bookmark structure with the "Other bookmarks" on the right. That said, I do like the new firefox's download manager that's a kind of clickable overlay from near the address bar!

I also appreciate the quick search feature in chrome, where I can type the url of any site and then hit tab and search within that site if it has a search function.

E.g. This leads to a search for "asus" on amazon on my browser: type "a", tab, type "asus", enter

That function is really helpful, also with sites like youtube.

Chrome, however I am having weird flash player issues with it. And surprisingly internet explorer is faster but I love the extensions and synchronisation that Chrome offers.