What browser do you prefer? Which is the fastest and the least buggy?

I am using firefox, although I am getting some occasional crash with flash player, it is not enough for me to bother to try to learn another browser, as I really don't mind one crash every 2 weeks.

Lynx.

Curl FTW :P

wget is actually quite useful to download things at times.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Who are the 4 people who voted IE?

"An Excellent Signature"

IE actually isn't terrible anymore. There isn't nearly as much separating the four browsers as there used to be (IE, Firefox, Chrome and Opera).

I use both Firefox and Chrome. I use Firefox on my Windows PC and Chrome on my Ubuntu laptop. Sometimes I even use Maxthon, but that's pretty rare as it doesn't have any adblocker or Do Not Track Me available for it. However, I also use Dolphin on my tablet/smartphone, and Maxthon on both as well. I prefer Chrome on my laptop because it runs way faster than Firefox does on it. (the laptop has a Pentium Dual Core. It's about 4 years old.)

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I use Chrome in Windows 8 mode, Chrome Canary in desktop mode, and Firefox when I feel like it.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

using IE, Firefox, and Chrome, No question about it...

Firefox because it can stay (somewhat) stable with 200 odd tabs open. While it does tend to use multiple GBs of ram, I do like to be able to see what the tab is, which chrome just can't do.

Chromeeeeeeeeeeee yeyeye

I use Firefox Aurora (Beta builds) because I find Firefox to be a lot better memory management wise, and there are certain addons I use that I just cannot find on the Chrome front. Like for example, DownThemAll! (The best download manager of them all, allows for pipelined downloads <3), Tree Style Tabs (Tabs on the left or right hand side, great for widescreen monitors).

I also find Firefox just to be a nicer browser for web development also. The Element Inspector might just be the greatest thing ever. The Chrome one is good, but not as good.

Current rig: AMD Piledriver fx-8320 OC'd to 4.9ghz on 1.45v vcore | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2 board | Gigabyte 7950 W3x| 8GB Corsair XMS3 1333mhz | 240GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD

Chrome here

I have tried ff but can not stay with it

Chrome has better extensions for my use.

I use i5-3470, 8GB kingston, SSD + 2x hdd, GTX 970

I use Chrome on my horrible little Netbook because any other browser crashes it... yeah it sucks

But my custom gaming desktop can handle firefox, and I like it for the extensions and how easy plugins are :D

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Chrome because it's simple and easy to sync with other Google accounts.

I gave Chrome a try on multple occasions but just had a couple of issue's with websites not loading, that I've never head with Firefox (except for Google Adsens, but that's a google site so hardly a point for chrome :p).
I really like the simple and clean interface but firefox didn't take to long to do something similar. I also used rockmelt for a week or so but found myself becoming obsessed with social media and such so I quickly changed back before I could become a popped collar duck facing camera phone mirror profile pic kind of guy.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

I gave Chrome a try on multple occasions but just had a couple of issue's with websites not loading, that I've never head with Firefox (except for Google Adsens, but that's a google site so hardly a point for chrome :P).

I really like the simple and clean interface but firefox didn't take to long to do something similar. I also used rockmelt for a week or so but found myself becoming obsessed with social media and such so I quickly changed back before I could become a popped collar duck facing camera phone mirror profile pic kind of guy.

Besides, you can make Firefox look quite clean with the default options, but you can also make Firefox look like Chrome anyways. On my personal installation of Firefox, my buttons are tiny and I have no add-on bar at all. All my add-ons(which is only two anyways) are at the top.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Used to use FF, but switched to Chrome since the extensions finally offered everything I needed that was once only available on FF.

MOBO - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0   CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.5GHz - Corsair H80i   RAM - 2x Corsair Vengence 4GB DDR3 @ 1666 MHz   

GPU - SAPPHIRE 100362-3L Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC  Sound - ASUS Xonar DSX  PSU - Thermaltake SMART M Series SP-850M 850W

i used to use opera, i used to love it, but it started to do weird things, not loading up certain web pages etc. not showing everything on the page etc. so i went and tried chrome, that was about 1.5 years ago, not looked back, i love how when doing a fresh install you just log into your Google account and it restores chrome to how you have it normally, including any extensions/apps you run. i have never taken to firefix, i don't know why, it just isn't as nice to use as chrome, it is however my backup browser, anything to not use IE!

Right now Mozilla Firefox, but on my PC are installed also Chrome, Opera, Safari and of course IE. All browsers I use for website testing purpose (when I code some stuff) to see if it looks like the same on all popular browsers :)

Passionate indie android developer

• 4 weeks later...

sadly, I actually have to use IE...

I was too embarrassed to vote, and also I am actually posting this on chrome.  The only time I use IE is watching videos, as for some reason, youtube, and any flash video lags really badly on chrome :S 

However you must realise that I am on a 7 year old Toshiba tablet. cant watch 720p video either...   :(

theres ie on tablet? look into some linux distro probally some more lightweight ones. i would start a thread on this if i were you.

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

Lynx.

haha fastest web browser around. guys just the heads up lynx is a txt based web browser linux is not. lynx isn't just a cool way to say linux it actually is something else. just saying

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

i personally use firefox. i always just used chrome but i noticed since about version 20 its become a bit resource hungry so i made the switch to firefox about the same time i switched to linux just about 2 months ago. i am loving it.
and if im right you can set up sycing in firefox atleast in firefox 21 you can, even before that

Steam

I can't see myself moving away from Chrome/Chromium any time soon mainly because of the speed and general performance of WebKit and V8 but also because I can sign in to the browser and sync everything within seconds, it's great.

I'm ashamed to say Internet Explorer. I'm just too used to it I guess.

I'm gonna try Chrome again when I get the chance.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)