The Moon worm

qwertywarrior

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/themoon-worm-linksys-infected-8080,26042.html

i own a e1200 but i flashed it with tomato

A representative of an ISP located in Wyoming warned SANS Institute's Internet Storm Center (ISC) on Wednesday that over the last several days, a number of customers have developed compromised Linksys routers. These routers, models E1000 and E1200, were scanning other IP addresses on port 80 and 8080 as fast as they could, thus saturating the available bandwidth.

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

How these things manage to happen with the simplest of technology always interests me. So much can be done. Maybe we can make Skynet on a bunch of Super Nintendo's?

Glad I flashed my E1000 with DD-WRT...

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

how people do this kind of stuff just amazes me..

how people do this kind of stuff just amazes me..

these bastards dont have any respect to society

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

WOW i have an e1200 and this explain why i'm getting shit connection

brb flashing DD-WRT 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

WOW i have an e1200 and this explain why i'm getting shit connection

brb flashing DD-WRT 

no flash shibby tomato

no flash shibby tomato

hmmm what is better that tomato vs dd wrt, just asking since whit this freaking worm i want to get rid of the factory firmaware ASAP

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Well maybe now people will stop buying Linksys. Crap routers anyway..

Skynet!!

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I have a WRT320N but I'm not using it as a router (just as a wired/wireless switch behind a router) so I'm not sure if that will effect me.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I have a linksys E2500 :S

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

hmmm what is better that tomato vs dd wrt, just asking since whit this freaking worm i want to get rid of the factory firmaware ASAP

its faster (i have benchmarked it with VPN down 8Mbps vs 25Mbps)

and also better UI and more flexibility

Still using the trusty WRT54GL... and a DiR-615 (with DD-WRT)

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Using Sky Hub (SR102) as ISP base and WDR3500 as Wireless 5GHz router extension

http://www.trustedreviews.com/sky-hub-2013_Peripheral_review

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

its faster (i have benchmarked it with VPN down 8Mbps vs 25Mbps)

and also better UI and more flexibility

that's nice would you give me a link to their site

how do you install it? the same way you do a official firmware update or it has to be a different way in order to work and not kill my router?