Steam Adds "Recently Updated" Category To Storefront

Askew

I just noticed this, it's quite good IMO, if a game launches and is said to have issues and the consensus is to wait for a patch/update now you can be notified of that without having to keep searching.

So instead of waiting for games to appear in the New Releases, some of them could be relegated until they show as Recently Updated if reviewers find lots of issues. :D

http://www.gamezone.com/news/2014/02/10/steam-adds-a-new-recently-updated-section

With the dozens of random, usually terrible, games getting published on steam DAILY now, valve really needed to do something like this. I hope they can tweak it enough so it won't cause even more issues.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

I wonder if we're going to see a multitude of small patches on games from devs who are trying to stay at the top of that list... I'm sure Valve thought of that though.

The almight GabeN would not allow such sinful behavior

The almight GabeN would not allow such sinful behavior

Uh huh, That would explain the flood of crap appearing on Steam the last few months

including a bunch of ancient games from the 90's with no widescreen or Windows 7 support

labeled as being "Released" in 2013, 2014.

Cult worshiping of people always backfires

You might wanna chat with people who met Steve Jobs in person....

Uh huh, That would explain the flood of crap appearing on Steam the last few months

including a bunch of ancient games from the 90's with no widescreen or Windows 7 support

labeled as being "Released" in 2013, 2014.

Cult worshiping of people always backfires

You might wanna chat with people who met Steve Jobs in person....

Woah. Take a chill pill. It was a joke. The whole GabeN worship thing is a joke. It is a completely different situation that Steve Jobs. Everyone knows he was an ass.

Woah. Take a chill pill. It was a joke. The whole GabeN worship thing is a joke. It is a completely different situation that Steve Jobs. Everyone knows he was an ass.

GabeN worship is a joke...right?...Am I the only one still praying?

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

GabeN worship is a joke...right?...Am I the only one still praying?

We all had a meeting and decided to stop a couple of weeks ago. Your invitation must've gotten lost in the mail.

Tell that to the drones drooling over SteamOS (Which doesn't actually exist) and overpriced Small form factors PC's.....oops, I mean..."Steam Machines"

The fact that people are looking forward to Valve becoming a mega-monopoly... is clear sign it's the same as the Jobs mob.

Tell that to the drones drooling over SteamOS (Which doesn't actually exist) and overpriced Small form factors PC's.....oops, I mean..."Steam Machines"

The fact that people are looking forward to Valve becoming a mega-monopoly... is clear sign it's the same as the Jobs mob.

How does SteamOS not exist? And Steam Machines aren't targeted at you or I, they are for non-geeks to get into computer gaming and push the industry forward. And I don't think you know what a monopoly is, what industry do you think Valve is monopolizing?

Valve doesn't set the prices for Steam Machines. A steam machine is just a PC running SteamOS.

Valve doesn't set the prices for Steam Machines. A steam machine is just a PC running SteamOS.

Don't forget that SteamOS doesn't actually exist though, so they can't be running SteamOS.