How do I set my Bluetooth Speaker to stay awake 24/7?

Xanthe_2871

I purchased a LG SK4D Bluetooth enabled sound bar at Best Buy for use with my Google Home Mini. I've already paired the two and it works, but after so long with nothing playing the sound bar falls asleep then turns off and I can't turn it back on with a command, I have to get up and turn it on physically. Does anyone know how I can set it so it's just on, all the time? Surely this is possible, I can't imagine people using this with their TV turning it on every time they watch TV...

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

Is this something that need to have a physical power button pressed to turn it on?

If not, something like a smart plug that supports Hey Google/Alexa/some other assistant remote control might work, no?

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

looking at the manual for it, it says it has a remote...bottom right of remote is a button to turn on or off auto shut down with tv. other wise its shuts off after 15 min

heres the manual

44 minutes ago, circeseye said:

looking at the manual for it, it says it has a remote...bottom right of remote is a button to turn on or off auto shut down with tv. other wise its shuts off after 15 min

heres the manual

Thank you! That online manual goes into a lot more detail than the one that came included. 

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-