Well the BF online deals have begun and...

Paul Rudd

They're quite insulting as usual... GMG

About the only thing worth mentioning is Assassins Creed Odyssey is at a historical low of $35.37 with the VIP coupon code.

If for some reason someone that reads this doesn't have VIP access, hit me up, you can have the coupon code. Among other VIP codes, you can have them.

The rest of the BF online deals start tomorrow at all the other usual websites, not sure what time.

Pretty sure Steam is doing another Autumn sale, probably going to be just as insulting.

P.S. If you haven't already done so, be sure to pick up this $1.00 Humble Bundle over at Humble.

Type in $1.00 in the custom amount to snag it. The games are finally worth picking up and haven't been for what seems like months at Humble.

Can't really blame GMG, it's not their fault. Blame the devs.

Steam winter sale is usually the best, and we're still a month away from that.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

1 hour ago, dizmo said:

Can't really blame GMG, it's not their fault. Blame the devs.

Gosh, I've never thought of this at all. Glad you pointed it out because I actually like GMG the most out of the majority of deal sites right now. They usually have some of the lowest historical lows. I definitely can understand the devs being the ones to blame for these prices lately. 

1 hour ago, dizmo said:

Steam winter sale is usually the best, and we're still a month away from that.

Yea, I've noticed this too. Games reach at least somewhat near their historic lows during Christmas time. I'm thinking it may be identical to the Steam Summer sale, which was actually pretty decent on older titles. 80-90% off on a lot of older games. Hopefully they can do that for newer titles this Christmas. I don't expect 90% off of course but hit us up with 65-75% off on newer titles and they will go like hot cakes. Just hit us with as many historic lows as you possibly can, regardless of when a game was released, and people will not only empty their wallets(as the last two Christmas' have had people saying), but they'll dish into their banks as well.

What I've also noticed is the free game giveaways around Christmas have been stellar the last few years. I remember UPlay once gave out like 5-7 games at a time in 2016. Far Cry Blood Dragon, Splinter Cell, Prince of Persia The Sands of Time, The Crew, Assassins Creed 3 and Rayman I think were some of those titles in 2016. UPlay is a huge sleeper to find freebies and hopefully if history repeats itself, they'll give out some again this Christmas.

P.S. I just found the link to it, Beyond Good & Evil was the last game I couldn't remember. December 15, 2016 UPlay Games Giveaway

Funny I never play any of these games anymore but I certainly will be in the very near future. Starting with Far Cry Blood Dragon. Which I can now play in 1440p at hopefully near 120-144 fps. Love the soundtrack and 80's vibrant atmosphere of that game.

1 hour ago, A Random Dude said:

Gosh, I've never thought of this at all. Glad you pointed it out because I actually like GMG the most out of the majority of deal sites right now. They usually have some of the lowest historical lows. I definitely can understand the devs being the ones to blame for these prices lately. 

Yea, I've noticed this too. Games reach at least somewhat near their historic lows during Christmas time. I'm thinking it may be identical to the Steam Summer sale, which was actually pretty decent on older titles. 80-90% off on a lot of older games. Hopefully they can do that for newer titles this Christmas. I don't expect 90% off of course but hit us up with 65-75% off on newer titles and they will go like hot cakes. Just hit us with as many historic lows as you possibly can, regardless of when a game was released, and people will not only empty their wallets(as the last two Christmas' have had people saying), but they'll dish into their banks as well.

What I've also noticed is the free game giveaways around Christmas have been stellar the last few years. I remember UPlay once gave out like 5-7 games at a time in 2016. Far Cry Blood Dragon, Splinter Cell, Prince of Persia The Sands of Time, The Crew, Assassins Creed 3 and Rayman I think were some of those titles in 2016. UPlay is a huge sleeper to find freebies and hopefully if history repeats itself, they'll give out some again this Christmas.

P.S. I just found the link to it, Beyond Good & Evil was the last game I couldn't remember. December 15, 2016 UPlay Games Giveaway

Funny I never play any of these games anymore but I certainly will be in the very near future. Starting with Far Cry Blood Dragon. Which I can now play in 1440p at hopefully near 120-144 fps. Love the soundtrack and 80's vibrant atmosphere of that game.

Haha, yeah, but they've gotta make money on the games in order to make more more ;) I get that people don't like paying lots, but when you're paying only $80 for a game and getting 40, 60, 100 hours out of game time out of it, you're getting an insane deal. People really undervalue games and what they get out of them. It's quite sad, really.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

1 hour ago, dizmo said:

but they've gotta make money on the games in order to make more more

They don't need but less than half the money they make in order to make more. Charge half price from the get go and more people would buy their games.

1 hour ago, dizmo said:

but when you're paying only $80 for a game

I've never paid more than $20.00 for a single game and I've bought hundreds of games.

1 hour ago, dizmo said:

getting 40, 60, 100 hours out of game time out of it, you're getting an insane deal.

I've gotten that many hours in the majority of games that are free or games I paid less than $5.00 for. Now that's beyond an insane deal.

1 hour ago, dizmo said:

People really undervalue games and what they get out of them. It's quite sad, really.

I think that's because we own hundreds but only invest hundreds of hours into a handful of them. Most games collect dust or get no play time because there's just so many games in our collections. I value them a lot and look forward to eventually getting time into them. In those moments when I finally do is when I value them the most. One of the saddest things about gaming is the games you own but never even get to partake on the epic journeys of some of the best games ever created. To this day, I have owned games like The Witcher 3, Just Cause 3, Doom 2016, Arma 3, Dark Souls 1, 2 and 3, Divinity Original Sin 2, Dying Light, Borderlands The Pre-sequel, Bioshock 1, 2 and Infinite and the most amount of time I have put into any of them is around 4 hours into Doom 2016. Every other one of those games I just simply have not been able to invest time into them yet. I remember doing this with Skyrim for many years and finally got into that game on PC. Next thing I know, I played it for a good 2 weeks straight not having a clue what time it is until 3 in the morning. I want The Witcher 3 to do that to me dag burn it. I want to just load up Arma 3 one day and sit in silence in the middle of nowhere to finally see what the game has to offer in it's beautiful atmosphere that I have yet to even take a hike through yet. All I did was the damn tutorial.