MAX volume

I like my Music Loud

I'm in the market to get a new pair of head phones, my old pairs are starting to wear out so i need something new. I'm usually always listening to music and its usually always to the max volume. I've been using an old gaming headset when i'm at my desk , that is connected to to a small stereo that i have my laptops audio running to. when i'm out i have a pair of earpods, i'm already on my third pair but not because i've blown them out but because i've have gotten them caught on something and broke them. 

I want something new that i could use for when im out and at home , but i like my music as loud as possible and i don't care for base . i would prefer over the ear or in ear and something withing a 50 to 100 sum or so dollar range each.

What would been good pairs 

What would be a pair that would work for both situations

Why would they be good?

If i were to spend more then my budget what should i look into? 

CastilloHa1

You could look at JVC HA-S500. (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008FWB9TQ/sr=8-1/qid=1389219271/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1389219271&seller=&sr=8-1)

They are on-ear (not sure if you were trying to say you wanted on ear or not) and fold up pretty small so would be good for on the go. They have very good sound quality and are very efficient (they get very loud without needing an amp) and they are around $40. Also the cord seems pretty thick and sturdy, doesn't seem like it would break very easily.

Max volume :wacko: Does your ears bleed when you listen to music  :lol:

Sponsored by Twitch and DxRacer.

I like my Music Loud

I'm in the market to get a new pair of head phones, my old pairs are starting to wear out so i need something new. I'm usually always listening to music and its usually always to the max volume. I've been using an old gaming headset when i'm at my desk , that is connected to to a small stereo that i have my laptops audio running to. when i'm out i have a pair of earpods, i'm already on my third pair but not because i've blown them out but because i've have gotten them caught on something and broke them. 

I want something new that i could use for when im out and at home , but i like my music as loud as possible and i don't care for base . i would prefer over the ear or in ear and something withing a 50 to 100 sum or so dollar range each.

What would been good pairs 

What would be a pair that would work for both situations

Why would they be good?

If i were to spend more then my budget what should i look into? 

You know listening at too high volumes are bad for your hearing, right? I'd spend a little more than 100$ on headphones, and go for something like the Audio Technica ATH-M50's. I also like my Monster Turbine Pro Gold's, but they're quite expensive. The Turbine Pro Gold's have really high volume, so no problems for you, the lows are awesome, mids and highs are great too. I'd say it's good for you, but it's a bit basy. The Turbine Pro Copper's have a more neutral sound, but are even more expensive

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

You are pretty much going to want to look for a pair of headphones that are within the 16Ohm, to 50Ohm impedance range to achieve the levels of volume that you want...

If you get something with too high of an impedance you are going to require an AMP to power them and will cost you more for mobile usage...

Unfortunately I'm not well versed with headphones in that price range but if I were in your position I'd look for something with the following:

• Closed style headphones: don't leak sound much and better for mobile use
  • Reputable brand: Sennheiser, Beyerdyanmic, etc.
  • 16-50 Ohm impedance

If I were in your position I'd look into the Sennheiser HD 449s / 439s.  (around 80$ and 70$ respectively on Amazon)

But take my recommendation with a grain of salt because again, I'm not that well versed in that price range...

HD280pros are very easy to drive, go plenty loud enough (too loud for most people) and isolate extremely well, so you can listen at a considerable volume on the train without upsetting too many commuters.

EDIT: and I'll just leave this here:

http://www.sengpielaudio.com/PermissibleExposureTime.htm

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

HD280pros are very easy to drive, go plenty loud enough (too loud for most people) and isolate extremely well, so you can listen at a considerable volume on the train without upsetting too many commuters.

EDIT: and I'll just leave this here:

http://www.sengpielaudio.com/PermissibleExposureTime.htm

Isn't the HD280pros really uncomfortable.

Isn't the HD280pros really uncomfortable.

some people don't like the clamping force, I have wing nut ears and don't really have an issue and can wear them for hours.  They aren't as comfortable as some of the sash band style headphones but they aren't awful.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

some people don't like the clamping force, I have wing nut ears and don't really have an issue and can wear them for hours.  They aren't as comfortable as some of the sash band style headphones but they aren't awful.

Fair enough.

just duct tape 2.1 speakers on to your ears

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.