Man Kept As Slave For 6 Years

He was freed last year but we have only just found out over the past few days as there court day came round. It's strange how I remember seeing a lot of police around that house at that time last year. I've walked past that house everyday to and from school for the past few years long after he was first forced to be a slave. The sentences that the family had got just feels way too short for what they had done to the poor man.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/shocking-cctv-craig-kinsella-held-2997443

"Craig, 34, who had a low IQ and learning difficulties was kept ­imprisoned in the Rookes’ garage where he slept on an old carpet with a tattered curtain for a blanket."

"He scoured their wheelie bin for food and used a bucket as a toilet. But he was too scared to flee because he believed the thugs who had shattered his fragile spirit by treating him like a dog would hunt him down."

"Craig was finally freed after police were called to a disturbance at the Rookes’ home on July 6 last year."

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/breaking-vandals-target-home-of-sheffield-family-who-kept-man-as-slave-1-6359447#.Us02J7-_iZc.facebook

"Jamie Rooke, 19, admitted affray and four counts of causing actual bodily harm and was jailed for four years."

"Donna Rooke, 40, admitted a specimen count of battery and was jailed for four months."

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/video-slave-ordeal-police-statement-1-6358770

"Officers were called to the property on July 7 last year after a neighbour was confronted by Jamie Rooke, who was wielding a knife."

"The judge said: “This was two months of horrific violence. One could not watch the CCTV without wincing repeatedly. "You made him your punchbag.”"

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/video-battered-sheffield-man-s-slave-ordeal-cctv-footage-1-6358775

"David Rooke was jailed for six-and-a-half years after he admitted false imprisonment and five counts of causing actual bodily harm. He was also ordered to pay Mr Kinsella £15,000 in compensation."

Wtf...this is still a thing? I don't wanna live on this Earth now. Goodbye cruel world.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

What the hell is wrong with that judge?

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-25642431

Use a reputable news source, but hell. That's rough.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Never let them go, ever. Jail for life.

those punishments are definitely not enough

I think that judge was hit in the head too indeed.

And this is where the death penalty comes in...

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

The sad thing is this happens everywhere. 5-6 girls are kidnapped every 1-1/2 weeks. 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

And this is where the death penalty comes in...

im not agains that cind of crap but are you willing to say that 2 people deserve to die for this i mean a higher jail sentence would be good but death?? 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

im not agains that cind of crap but are you willing to say that 2 people deserve to die for this i mean a higher jail sentence would be good but death?? 

For what they did to this man? Yes.  But that is just my opinion.

He was freed last year but we have only just found out over the past few days as there court day came round. It's strange how I remember seeing a lot of police around that house at that time last year. I've walked past that house everyday to and from school for the past few years long after he was first forced to be a slave. The sentences that the family had got just feels way too short for what they had done to the poor man.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/shocking-cctv-craig-kinsella-held-2997443

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/breaking-vandals-target-home-of-sheffield-family-who-kept-man-as-slave-1-6359447#.Us02J7-_iZc.facebook

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/video-slave-ordeal-police-statement-1-6358770

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/video-battered-sheffield-man-s-slave-ordeal-cctv-footage-1-6358775

i saw it earlier and made a massive rant aout it on facebook hahah

"as some one who has some one close to me who suffers with physical and mental disabilitys my appionion on this is nothing but pure rage and anger and disgust no child or adult with and disabilty and who is incappable of deffending them selfs should ever have to suffer this or live with such evil vile and disgusting family, i would'nt hesatate to kill a person if they ever did this to my niece. pure evil pure fuckingevil to add the son is nothing but an absolute pussy who thinks he's "ard" hiting a defenceless man i would kill for just 5 minutes with him!!! some people are fucking evil"

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals

For what they did to this man? Yes.  But that is just my opinion.

I am with you, there are levels people go, the death penalty is an odd and horrible thing, but there is a line that I feel we as people must make, where we sit and say, no, we are not going to let this happen and continue

people like this are not capable of caring, a murder can be done in passion

these people kept a man for quite literally 2 months, using him and degrading him, for fun, if even that

and sometimes evil just needs to be put down

My PC:

Case: Corsair C70, Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45, CPU: I5-4670k, RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance, GPU: Gigabyte 970 G1 Gaming , PSU: Corsair RM650W Gold, Storage: 250 GB Samsung EVO SSD, 240 GB Kingston SSDNOW

I am with you, there are levels people go, the death penalty is an odd and horrible thing, but there is a line that I feel we as people must make, where we sit and say, no, we are not going to let this happen and continue

these people kept a man for quite literally 2 months, using him and degrading him, for fun, if even that

I agree completely.

Also NOT a sociopath before Canoas comes in calling people that left and right. :D

and sometimes evil just needs to be put down.

Exactly.

If I said what I want to say, @Windspeed36 would throw warning points at my face. 

If I said what I want to say, @Windspeed36 would throw warning points at my face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfWcPu7g2k8

No thanks, I'd rather not get banned.

You would only get a warning point. Unless you already had some...

I'm actually cringing at this... This world is so cruel...

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Comic Sans WHY!!!!!

So alas another person that deserves capital punishment will get off with 4 years in jail while costing the tax payer AT LEAST $400,000 while incarcerated.

Thiopental and Pavulon would cost about $50.

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz with NH-D14 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | GPU: SLI GTX780 Windforce | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro | HDD: WD Black | PSUEVGA SuperNova 1300W | Case: Fractal Define R4 | Monitor: X-Star DP2710 1440p @ 96Hz | Mouse: DeathAdder  | Keyboard: CM Storm CherryMX Red | Headset: Kraken Pro | Headphones: HE-400