Help!

Help!!

So i just upgraded my pc today and i put a h150i radiator front mount with one top mount and bottom mounted fan and i put three fans on the outside of the case because of the 1080ti. I can not get the front filter on and i know that people have modified their case in order to get the front filter back on. Anyone do this if so how did you get around the front air filter problem! I have heard that you can cut the plastic mesh out but i still can not get the bottom to clip in.

IMG_5581.jpg

IMG_5582.jpg

I could take the fans off the front but i want to leave them on to ensure good temps. I have cut the mesh out and can not get the bottom of it to clip as it is not long enough.

IMG_5583.jpg

IMG_5584.jpg

glue it? use hot glue. because with hot glue, you can break it off easly to remove it in the future if you wanted

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

that is a possibility i was also thinking of putting a few zip-ties through the fractel logo and just securing itr that way but i dint know if anyone had done other things instead. 

9 minutes ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

you can break it off easly to remove it

rubby will do it

gas will do it

In this video he was able to get two mounted in the upper because there is room for that and it also allows it to clip in the bottom but i was wondering if anyone was able to mount the third fan at the very bottom

I actually got it got it mounted it doesnt fit where it is supposed to go but it works! thank you for all the input!