I need help with my Mother and with my Computer...

sterixir
4 minutes ago, sterixir said:

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/12079506 <-- userbenchmark didnt went that well :/

I am pretty sure what's going on here. Your external gpu isn't used becouse of driver problems, power saving or different reasons. Also, these kind of benchmarks are meant to be runned without anything open and background tasks closed too

And for the notice: niet slecht!

5 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

I am pretty sure what's going on here. Your external gpu isn't used becouse of driver problems, power saving or different reasons. Also, these kind of benchmarks are meant to be runned without anything open and backround tasks closed too

i dont have a external gpu ?? the 960M is inside it...

5 hours ago, andyme said:

Heres a crazy idea get a job

Heres a crazy answer: i already have one ._.

2 minutes ago, sterixir said:

i dont have a external gpu ?? the 960M is inside it...

I know it's not external. But that benchmark was running on your hd graphics, not your dedicated 960m

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/12079648 ran it again with everything closed... and well, i dont know what to change really ._.

The bench is now 65th percentile, way better. But you are still running on your hd graphics, and not your 960m. Try disabling power saving modes in windows and programs if needed, and check device manager if it's working correctly

The bench is now 65th percentile, way better. But you are still running on your hd graphics, and not your 960m. Try disabling power saving modes in windows and programs if needed, and check device manager if it's working correctly

I tried to change it in the Nvidia Settings but its still the same 16% score...

IT APPARENTLY DETECTED IT https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/12079754:D

and now im even more confused ? HELP 

What about the windows power settings?

5 hours ago, sterixir said:

2nd percentile. Oh boy. There's something wrong here

Try the following things: update your driver via the nvidia website. Turn off any power savings by windows. And check device manager after if you are using the correct drivers, and not the basic display one

Edit: also, download nzxt cam

What about the windows power settings?

Well its not on Battery Safer its on: "Full Power" ?

Try the following things: update your driver via the nvidia website. Turn off any power savings by windows. And check device manager after if you are using the correct drivers, and not the basic display one

Akward enough, it ran like this from the beginning (and the Drivers are on the newest, did the power saving thing and in device manager there is nothing really akward... Downloading it now

57 minutes ago, 2Buck said:

Exactly my thoughts.

If you're not paying, then tough. Be grateful she bought you a gaming laptop in the first place.

Most kids only get a laptop that's good enough for school work at that age. If a kid got a gaming laptop from their parents, they must be loaded parents. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Just now, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Most kids only get a laptop that's good enough for school work at that age. If a kid got a gaming laptop from their parents, they must be loaded parents. 

Well kid = 17? and the only thing i wished for was a gaming laptop...

Just now, sterixir said:

And you're getting helped by someone that is younger. 16 years my friend, 16 years

3 minutes ago, sterixir said:

Pretty much before University. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 

well ._. im sorry m8 but its not helping ? GPU Usage is 0% atm :/ should i run NZXT Cam with userbenchmark?

5 hours ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Pretty much before University. 

nope, not over here ._. still have 2 and 1/2 Years to go

1 minute ago, sterixir said:

well ._. im sorry m8 but its not helping ? GPU Usage is 0% atm :/ should i run NZXT Cam with userbenchmark?

Cam is just a measuring software. Run userbenchmark and check your temps after so you can see if it might be getting too hot

nope, not over here ._. still have 2 and 1/2 Years to go

Damn. Though I guess it could be worse. You could be those kids with the latest iPhone and MacBook Pro. How can those families afford that... Though maybe it' just a Vancouver thing. Ironic seeing how we have practically the most out of control housing market and the Canadian dollar is so damn low.

Cam is just a measuring software. Run userbenchmark and check your temps after so you can see if it might be getting too hot

Not to hot but something very interesting i never saw before (I normaly use Task-Manager for such things)... it seems like the 960M couldnt even start, it didnt even bother 1 sec... Not even 1 degree hotter while Benchmarking ?

Damn. Though I guess it could be worse. You could be those kids with the latest iPhone and MacBook Pro. How can those families afford that... Though maybe it' just a Vancouver thing. Ironic seeing how we have practically the most out of control housing market and the Canadian dollar is so damn low.

I dont want the latest IPhone and MacBook Pro i want a computer which can acually play with :c (side note: Android User... Iphone is way to Expensive o.o)

Not to hot but something very interesting i never saw before (I normaly use Task-Manager for such things)... it seems like the 960M couldnt even start, it didnt even bother 1 sec... Not even 1 degree hotter while Benchmarking ?

Maybe it's being held back by something. But it can be anything. Literally anything

I dont want the latest IPhone and MacBook Pro i want a computer which can acually play with :c (side note: Android User... Iphone is way to Expensive o.o)

Yea I'm just referring to the kids here in Vancouver. It's insane the number of 13 year olds walking around with the latest iPhone and Macbook. 

Maybe it's being held back by something. But it can be anything. Literally anything

So we are at the start again ?

Yea I'm just referring to the kids here in Vancouver. It's insane the number of 13 year olds walking around with the latest iPhone and Macbook. 

Over here aswell and im like: *looking to the left (see's 12 year old with new IPhone XS MAX), (looks down on my own phone: S7 Edge)* im like: Why the Fuck?! i didnt have a Phone until i was 14, and that was a IPhone 4 ?

2 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

LOL. I remember in 3rd grade i got in trouble with my mom for "lying" about saying most of the kids already had the new iphone 5c and a few with the 6 plus ??

and i like: well at least im an android dude... I find it funny that people upgrade their little kid's iphone x to xs max or something when they don't know how to use new features ??

3 minutes ago, sterixir said:

Over here aswell and im like: *looking to the left (see's 12 year old with new IPhone XS MAX), (looks down on my own phone: S7 Edge)* im like: Why the Fuck?! i didnt have a Phone until i was 14, and that was a IPhone 4 ?

Meanwhile... fourth year University student here... Galaxy A5, iPhone 4 last year. Where the fuck have I gone wrong?