I need help with my Mother and with my Computer...

sterixir

Here is a potential solution for your laptop 

"The reason why your gpu isn't functioning correctly is because I'm pretty sure you don't know how Nvidia Optimus actually works.

Optimus NEEDS the Intel IGPU active. Reason being is because of how the pipline works:

1. GPU creates frames.
2. GPU puts frames in the frame buffer.
3. Optimus copy's the frame.
4. Optimus paste's it to the IGPU's frame buffer (via PCI-E)
5. IGPU outputs frame to display.

This is why the IGPU needs to stay on, no matter which GPU your primarily using, the IGPU is always displaying the final image to the display. There are NO direct display connections to the discrete GPU.

Here is what you need to do:

1. Keep the IGPU enabled.
2. In Nvidia's Control Panel, 3d settings, set Global settings to auto.
3. Go to the CSGO profile in 3d settings, then select the "high performance Nvidia Processor".

As for your black bar issue, I think it's an aspect ratio issue. If your resolution is the typical 1366 x 768 or 1920 x 1080, then make sure the aspect ratio is 16:9 and the resolution is your native one."

Source

17 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

isn't optimus amd and not intel?

nope It's nVIDIA, regardless of CPU

https://www.nvidia.com/object/optimus_technology.html

Edit: Granted the tech is barely used anymore, it is essentially just to save battery while increasing performance by doing the processing on the GPU then sending a "video" to your igpu. It makes sense, its the same reason that Steam boxes work. Your computer does the work, and this just displays a stream of it.

On 11/12/2018 at 3:32 PM, nayman898 said:

Sounds to me like a Gaming PC is an expense that is a little out of your reach.

Regardless, if it is a GTX 960m then that would be understandable, but a GTX 960 should still average a little over 60 frames. Building a gaming PC is an expense, and to get something that will perform for something better than High at 1080p on the majority of games is significantly moreso. A new gaming PC will still be close to $800-$1000 running some low-mid end specs. My personal recommendation is a Micro-ATX loadout with a Ryzen 5 2600 paired with a GTX 1060 or a 1050 TI

Start small, this will have power and room to expand, with a solid CPU for its price (and just pretty awesome in general), and the ability to still suit the tougher games with the powerful 1060 or still adequate 1050 Ti

Upgrading your Motherboard, Case and RAM would be your next big steps, as these aren't necessarily Vital to a PC's gaming potential (while they still do play a part) by taking some price cuts on some of the things that aren't as vital, you can get a gaming PC that still powers through for a decent amount of time.

I modified out of yuor lists and would go something more like this...

Cpu cooler not needed, amd stock cooler is more than enough.

A full sized gpu for better cooling which means higher boost frequencies

Changed your storage from a 500gb SSD to a 240 SSD with a 3TB 7200 drive for about the same price.

Changed out for a aesthetically pleasing mid tower case. Added 2 fans. They have green leds, I would personally snip the led cord on them so they didn't light up in this setup.

Changed out power supply for a lower prices and lower watt one. This system old draws around 300watts.

OP could save himself probably 60-70 bucks on the OS if he buys it off the grey market.

OP could also go for a rx580 for $200 for a 8gb version atm... so 29 in savings.

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/dRNRRJ
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/dRNRRJ/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($159.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($54.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: ADATA - Ultimate SU650 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($34.89 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Hitachi - Deskstar 3 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($59.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6 GB D5 6G Video Card  ($229.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Cougar - MX330-G ATX Mid Tower Case  ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($98.89 @ OutletPC)
Case Fan: Cooler Master - SickleFlow 69.69 CFM 120mm Fan  ($5.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $780.69
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-11-15 10:53 EST-0500

On 11/15/2018 at 4:35 PM, nayman898 said:

Here is a potential solution for your laptop 

"The reason why your gpu isn't functioning correctly is because I'm pretty sure you don't know how Nvidia Optimus actually works.

Optimus NEEDS the Intel IGPU active. Reason being is because of how the pipline works:

1. GPU creates frames.
2. GPU puts frames in the frame buffer.
3. Optimus copy's the frame.
4. Optimus paste's it to the IGPU's frame buffer (via PCI-E)
5. IGPU outputs frame to display.

This is why the IGPU needs to stay on, no matter which GPU your primarily using, the IGPU is always displaying the final image to the display. There are NO direct display connections to the discrete GPU.

Here is what you need to do:

1. Keep the IGPU enabled.
2. In Nvidia's Control Panel, 3d settings, set Global settings to auto.
3. Go to the CSGO profile in 3d settings, then select the "high performance Nvidia Processor".

As for your black bar issue, I think it's an aspect ratio issue. If your resolution is the typical 1366 x 768 or 1920 x 1080, then make sure the aspect ratio is 16:9 and the resolution is your native one."

Source

did that but the Problem is still here ._.

On 11/15/2018 at 4:58 PM, AngryBeaver said:

I modified out of yuor lists and would go something more like this...

Cpu cooler not needed, amd stock cooler is more than enough.

A full sized gpu for better cooling which means higher boost frequencies

Changed your storage from a 500gb SSD to a 240 SSD with a 3TB 7200 drive for about the same price.

Changed out for a aesthetically pleasing mid tower case. Added 2 fans. They have green leds, I would personally snip the led cord on them so they didn't light up in this setup.

Changed out power supply for a lower prices and lower watt one. This system old draws around 300watts.

OP could save himself probably 60-70 bucks on the OS if he buys it off the grey market.

OP could also go for a rx580 for $200 for a 8gb version atm... so 29 in savings.

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/dRNRRJ
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/dRNRRJ/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($159.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($54.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: ADATA - Ultimate SU650 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($34.89 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Hitachi - Deskstar 3 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($59.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6 GB D5 6G Video Card  ($229.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Cougar - MX330-G ATX Mid Tower Case  ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($98.89 @ OutletPC)
Total: $780.69
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-11-15 10:53 EST-0500

thx :)

On 11/12/2018 at 3:28 PM, sterixir said:

Well not really, https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Sterixir/saved/jWspGX this would be as the title says my dream atm (i would buy a 1080ti used with still waranty on it, costs like arround 500 - 600 here ._. welcome to fucking Switzerland :c

I know, and i am working atm as much as i can beside school ._. but if i keep on only working i will be finished in arround 2021 (and i work 2 times a week each time for 1h 30min)

I was the exact same way when I was younger. I wanted a new PC asap, it resulted in me working and buying a pretty terrible machine, a Pentium and a 650 (i think). I regret wasting the cash on it. It sucks but I'd follow the advice, stick with what you have right now. That "I want it now" is a sign of immaturity tbh, one that I still have lol. If you can, put at least 15% if not more of your paycheck in a savings account ASAP when you get paid (it reduces the chance of you spending it if you put it in there asap). Then you can start picking up some cash here and there and once you are able to save the full amount then I'd buy a kickass pc. Just my 2¢.