Should i get i7 8700k or i9 9900k for gaming?

Should i get i7 8700k or i9 9900k for gaming?

Because I am getting 32gb DDR4 ram up to 3200mhz and GPU: Rtx 2080 Ti. 

Unless you will be streaming or doing other heavy CPU work (video editing, 3d rendering), you really dont need the i9
heck, even i7 is overkill IMO

5 minutes ago, Ruo94 said:

Unless you will be streaming or doing other heavy CPU work (video editing, 3d rendering), you really dont need the i9
heck, even i7 is overkill IMO

Does old i7 8700k will bottleneck with Rtx 2080 Ti or z370 motherboard? 

Do you know what the term Bottleneck means or are you just using popular buzzwords you find?

You dont need 32 GB of Ram for gaming, 16 GB is more then enough. Id reccomend a 1080ti for 450-550 rather then spending 2x for 10-20% performance with a 2080ti. Most decent z370 MB wont have an issue

you can get away with a 4th gen i5 without problem lol
http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3769508/rtx-2080-bottleneck-8700k.html

to answer your question, no it wont bottleneck, and an the i7-8700k would do

and to add to what @Shimejii is saying, your build is WAAAAAAYYYY to overkill for just "gaming"

do some research, spend your money wisely. especially with all the bad buzz about the 2080ti

13 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

Do you know what the term Bottleneck means or are you just using popular buzzwords you find?

You dont need 32 GB of Ram for gaming, 16 GB is more then enough. Id reccomend a 1080ti for 450-550 rather then spending 2x for 10-20% performance with a 2080ti. Most decent z370 MB wont have an issue

I will buy pg279q 1440p , 165hz refresh rate, G-Sync . And I want a PC which one can ran any future games at least 5 years. I am not a rich guy who can buy PC every year or every 2 years. That's why I want to buy 32gb ram and rtx 2080 ti. What u think?

54 minutes ago, Sabir said:

I will buy pg279q 1440p , 165hz refresh rate, G-Sync . And I want a PC which one can ran any future games at least 5 years. I am not a rich guy who can buy PC every year or every 2 years. That's why I want to buy 32gb ram and rtx 2080 ti. What u think?

If u are not a rich guy, dun buy for future. 

32 gbs ram, i9 is overkill and wont run better than 16Gbs, i7 and just little bit better than i5

Unless nvidia come out with better gpu than now.

1 hour ago, Sabir said:

I think you are being Dishonest with saying "Rich guy" when you are spending 1300$ on a 2080ti Alone.... Ive had my PC for 3 years and havent had a NEED to upgrade, and could be find for years. 

7 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

I think you are being Dishonest with saying "Rich guy" when you are spending 1300$ on a 2080ti Alone.... Ive had my PC for 3 years and havent had a NEED to upgrade, and could be find for years. 

That's why I said 5 years ☺

2 hours ago, Sabir said:

for 5 years i think you should be ok with an i5-8600 (non-k) 16gb of ram is plenty (you can add later) and a gtx1080ti

that's if it's just for gaming and not streaming video editing ...

1 hour ago, manitou2000dz said:

for 5 years i think you should be ok with an i5-8600 (non-k) 16gb of ram is plenty (you can add later) and a gtx1080ti

that's if it's just for gaming and not streaming video editing ...

That system absolutely won't last five years for AAA gaming, especially with his display.