I'm working to get LTT some video game servers...

codytappen

with the help of the community. It looks like we might already have a powerful server that Draex ( http://linustechtips.com/main/member/42-draex ) can provide, but we need people willing to administrate them. If you would like to sign up for any of the games below post saying which game and your steam id (so I can friend you). Here are the games I'm currently looking into...

Garry's Mod Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT)

Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2)

Counter Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO)

Team Fortress 2 (TF2)

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Im in, messaged Linus about a few things concerning a set of gameservers

Sorry I posted this here as appose to the Gaming section ( I was in the wrong place when I created it), but since I can't delete it I might as well use it. I made a group and it can be joined here: http://linustechtips.com/main/sguncategorized/ltt-video-game-servers

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Steam id ( )

Have a wonderful day.

This would be awesome!

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

To the Gaming Section with you!
Thank you MR.Wizard.

Have a wonderful day.

This would be awesome!
We're (not really me, Draex is) setting up the TTT server as we speak. Friend me on steam (neo)an[uber]baby if you wan't to be an admin

Have a wonderful day.

He said he'd rather we didnt use the LTT name, as they cant admin it, but we can set up our own under s different alias that we all play on, it just wont be the "official LTT server"

My steam id is: JamesNotAllen

We planned on calling them unofficial in the first place... Would he be okay with that?

Have a wonderful day.

I'd prefer CS:S over CS:GO but if its CS:GO I'd still play :]

Chivalry would be good depending on the popularity of it.

It looks like Chivalry does not have a native linux server app, and I would prefer not to have to install wine.

Chivalry would be good depending on the popularity of it.

It looks like Chivalry does not have a native linux server app, and I would prefer not to have to install wine.

All good, I wasn't sure about the specifics or anything, just throwing an idea out there. Thanks for hosting the ones that you have up already :)

anyone jumping in the csgo server?

anyone jumping in the csgo server?
i went in yesterday it was nice low pings but got owned by Draex and his extremely low ping ^^ but still fun

add me on steam to play: linuxury

Corsair 500r White - Sabertooth 990FX - FX8150 @ 4.6Ghz - Gskill Sniper 1866 - XFX Double D 7970

Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty - OCZ Vertex3 120GB - WD Black 2TB - Ultra X4 Modular 850w PSU