ES Online beta key giveaway

Camul
Go to solution Solved by naca1227,

If nobody redeems it in the next 10 mins then I'll lower it to 20 hours.

Plz and ty 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059814831/games?tab=all#1|10

I signed up for it a while ago, but I'm not really that interested in it anymore and I figured that it should go to someone who would play it more. I'll give it to the first person who posts a link to their Steam account and has played at least 50 hours across Skyrim, Oblivion and Morrowing combined. 

Just give it to @Slick

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I cant confirm playing Oblivion and Skyrim for like 500 hours combined since that was on Xbox 360. I waited in line September 11th 2011 at midnight for the release of Skyrim however if that merits anything. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Hmmm 50 hrs? That's in those 3? No thanks I have a social life 

Just give it to @Slick

I'm sure he's gonna get like 100 keys from the community already.

I cant confirm playing Oblivion and Skyrim for like 500 hours combined since that was on Xbox 360. I waited in line September 11th 2011 at midnight for the release of Skyrim however if that merits anything. 

Sorry, but that doesn't count. 

Hmmm 50 hrs? That's in those 3? No thanks I have a social life 

It's combined. If you've played any of those games all the way through, 50 hours is not an unrealistic number. The point is I want to give it to someone that I know likes the Elder Scrolls, instead of giving it to someone who hasn't played it before.

I'm sure he's gonna get like 100 keys from the community already.

Sorry, but that doesn't count. 

It's combined. If you've played any of those games all the way through, 50 hours is not an unrealistic number. The point is I want to give it to someone that I know likes the Elder Scrolls, instead of giving it to someone who hasn't played it before.

You should probably limit the requirements because I don't think anyone on this forum meets the standards lol 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

You should probably limit the requirements because I don't think anyone on this forum meets the standards lol 

Plz and ty 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059814831/games?tab=all#1|10