Cooler Master Cosmos II radiator support

If this is in the wrong sub forum, I don't mind moving it to water cooling. I just wasn't sure where it would be more appropriate to put.

So I have a Cosmos II that I picked up a few months back for $60 but I haven't really used it since it doesn't fit under my desk and when fully loaded it starts to bend my desk. I think I might use it for my Quakecon build but I don't know if it'll be practical to use from a cooling standpoint. My 1090T has a 125w TDP but its closer to 135w after OCing. I plan on using two HD 4870x2s, which each has a TDP of 286w, which may be closer to 315w with a OC on them. I don't know how much heat the vrms will produce but I'm sure its significant with a overclock on the cpu. I want to have upto 900w of heat dissipation across everything that needs it but I don't know if I'll be able to fit enough radiators in this case due to its layout.

Has anyone tried doing a custom loop in this case? If so, what size radiators were you able to fit where and how thick were they?

48 minutes ago, Troika said:

Has anyone tried doing a custom loop in this case? If so, what size radiators were you able to fit where and how thick were they?

This case is kinda famous for it's water cooling support before watercooling support was mainstream

https://www.google.com/search?q=Cooler+Master+Cosmos+II+watercooling&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS821US821&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjg65DBlL7eAhVmUd8KHcqSAlAQ_AUIFCgC&biw=1920&bih=1010#imgrc=XDhyl1iUHZhqoM:

Top holds a 360 and bottom is a 240 I think

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

Good to know! This definitely gives me a good feeling that I'll be able to get my cooling target. ^^ If all else fails, Noctua industrial fans can really push air through rads to make sure they work well as they can. :D