Kanye serves Coinye with cease and desist, alleging infringement

I would just say to them please give me some of the Coinye currency and I'll come on over and do a photo shoot for the website and we can have some good fun with this idea.

But Kanye west is far too much of a pork sword to do something like that.

So what you are saying is that Kanye should give his image over to someone he doesn't know, to a business that has no rep, to a product that has no rep and does NOT have any outside information on how secure your wallet is, how secure sites are, how any personal data is held or secured? Since when is that ever a good idea for ANYONE let alone someone that is rich and in the public?

They used it without his permission, its on them, not Kanye. Maybe place blame on the person responsible. Why wouldn't they go to Kanye first...

There is nothing wrong in being a gayfish, I think he is still struggling with it and lashing out.

Do you have to hit your GPU to decode these coins?

No you just need to have a baby with it and name it something idiotic 

Console gamers, behind PC gamers by ten years since 2000

They are using his likeness and his name to promote a product to which he has no affiliation, without his permission. They are in the wrong, not Kanye West.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

http://www.theverge.com/2014/1/7/5283746/kanye-serves-coinye-with-cease-and-desist-alleging-infringement

LOL and the best part is that they re-schedule the launch to today 

http://coinyeco.in/

coinyeannounce.png

Oh god thats funny, will someone please deflat this mans ego

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

I am hedging my bets by also adding Twerkcoin to my portfolio.