Fit full size GPU in elite 110 case

avi_m

I hope my question doesn't sound strange.

Due to some physical limitations in my desk I used cooler master elite 110, now this case would fit GPUs of about 200mm max.

I have some ASUS 1060 6gb dual lying around(250mm card), and I'm thinking about driling a hole in the front and force it to fit inside.

Do anyone have any experience or creative idea on how to drill / fit it on some other way(e.g PCIe 16x extension) ?

I don't know how much space you have left in your case, but what you could try is mount it diagonally in the case

It's super jank, but it could work

9 minutes ago, That_Dutch_Guy said:

I don't know how much space you have left in your case, but what you could try is mount it diagonally in the case

It's super jank, but it could work

It might work but then connecting hdmi to it will be really messy .

9 minutes ago, avi_m said:

It might work but then connecting hdmi to it will be really messy .

Yes, that's why I said it would be super jank, but perhaps you could do something with an HDMI extender

On 11/3/2018 at 4:58 PM, avi_m said:

I have some ASUS 1060 6gb dual lying around(250mm card), and I'm thinking about driling a hole in the front and force it to fit inside.

It would have to be a slot most likely because you would need to have enough room to maneuver the card to get it to connect into the PCI-E slot. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25