Advice is needed

Txe

When I was about 5 years old I left elementary and went into primary school and that school was a all boys school and the thing is I’ve been in this school for 12 years and had no contact with any other girl outside of my family anyone know what to do

Have you tried talking to them?

There is nothing special you have to do to interact with girls. Treat them like a normal person, don't be creepy and they will respond positively.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

What do you want help with exactly? You just said you haven't had contact with girls and that you need advice, but not what you need advice with.

Meeting girls?

Interacting with girls?
Getting a girlfriend?

What exactly is it you need help with?

25 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

What do you want help with exactly? You just said you haven't had contact with girls and that you need advice, but not what you need advice with.

Meeting girls?

Interacting with girls?
Getting a girlfriend?

What exactly is it you need help with?

More of interacting and as I said it’s been 12 years so I don’t know how to talk to them

4 minutes ago, Txe said:

More of interacting and as I said it’s been 12 years so I don’t know how to talk to them

Focus on yourself, if you don't have anything interesting happening around you, less girls will be prone to interact with you. So don't sweat it, most of the times it's a natural thing.

58 minutes ago, Txe said:

What is your end goal? Work or school related stuff? Finding a girlfriend? Making some female friends?

How do you interact with guys?

Chances are you'll be just fine if you just act like normal. Believe it or not, girls are people too. ;)

53 minutes ago, voiha said:

Focus on yourself, if you don't have anything interesting happening around you, less girls will be prone to interact with you. So don't sweat it, most of the times it's a natural thing.

It's a very bad idea to be self-centered if that's what you're advocating for.

Nothing worse than people who only focus on themselves.

6 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

It's a very bad idea to be self-centered if that's what you're advocating for.

Nothing worse than people who only focus on themselves.

Bare with my English ;-; By focusing on himself I only want to say is that some people (mostly men actually) in yearly years of their lifes, suffer from depression towards having a woman attention or better say having a relationship with a girl/woman. They depress themselves mainly because of poor self respect, fear of rejection, they don't quite do anything with their life, and they have poor social skills (which is somewhat normal in yearly ages) thus creating bad critical thinking about themselves - they have ton of time to develop those thoughts. By focusing on developing yourself I'm not leaning or advocating him to become a jackass or a douche, by his steps of becoming a better person for HIMSELF, attention will lean towards him and he will maybe understand why it is happening. 12 year olds are not yet developed fully to be able to have a meaningful relationship nor having a objective thinking for the world, there is a lot to be learnt and a lot to be understood in order to create that, or he is some kind of genius kid that develop 10x faster than the others.

I normally just approach attractive women and use my go to pickup line (hasn't failed me yet). "Excuse me, does this cloth smell like chloroform?"  They melt in my arms every time.

2 hours ago, Txe said:

Welcome to my world. I still haven´t learned it so I try to reduce my contact with them.

I treat women like a man and it kinda works. However, if you are looking for a girlfriend then I would not recommend it because it hasn´t worked in 32 years. ?

You know, girls are humans just like you, there's nothing "special" on how you have to handle them aside the usual 'be nice and not obnoxious' rule that serves to every one.

Now if you mean you want a girlfriend than meh, there is no miracle there.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

2 hours ago, Txe said:

Act the same. Girls a people too.

13 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

Welcome to my world. I still haven´t learned it so I try to reduce my contact with them.

I treat women like a man and it kinda works. However, if you are looking for a girlfriend then I would not recommend it because it hasn´t worked in 32 years. ?

Why do people think interacting with women is this big tricky thing. Honestly, they are just a human with breasts and no penis. You don't have to be awkward, around them or think there is anything different or worrisome... just talk to them like you would your friends. Now later one when you are worried about dating, mating, etc... yes it changes some, but there shouldn't be a reason that talking and interacting with women shouldn't be and or feel natural. They literally aren't much different than interacting with a male.

I don't talk to people period in real life usually, if someone wants to talk to me they either do or don't. Those who blame me for not talking to them first are usually ignorant and I don't want to socialize with them anyways.

That said OP should really just try and talk to one... I also have my doubts they had 0 interaction with the opposite sex outside of the family like at a store etc... Talk to a normal not at work female as you would with any average person you don't know. Just stare at where you think is the most important part of their body is to you. NO NOT DOWN THERE THEIR EYES FFS... Common get your mind out of the gutter....

7 minutes ago, AngryBeaver said:

they are just a human with breasts

Many men have them too... *insert dodge ball gif with Ben Stiller doing his version of Milkshake*