Tesla Finally Profitable

Deus Voltage
6 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

This bunny girl?

From: SEISHUN BUTA YAROU WA BUNNY GIRL SENPAI NO YUME WO MINAI

Cuz she was indeed missing.

NO SPOILERS. I haven't seen episode 4 yet.

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

On 10/24/2018 at 7:58 PM, BuckGup said:

The mans smart

Quirky but smart.

I can't imagine Musky when he is drunky LOL

@JuNex03

He did not inhale

It was like he had no clue what it was, or even how to smoke it. His speach pattern is very odd. I can't listen to him. But he is doing his thing, building cars and space rockets.

Elon Musk has said that unlike the last two time they posted a profit for a quarter they are going to hold off on big expenditures to be able to post two quarters of profit. After that it’s onto the model Y and more factories I believe. 

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

Did he really though or was most of it made when he played the share markets by making false comments about the state of his company?

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

4 hours ago, CUDAcores89 said:

my dad isn't gonna like this. 

He is shorting tesla in a hedge fund right now. ?

Personally, the numbers feel a little too good to be believed.  I won’t be surprised if these numbers were achieved via accounting “tricks” borderlining on fraud. This is the third time Tesla has achieved “permanent” profitability in its history.  I think I shall wait for the 10q and see.

12 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

Did he really though or was most of it made when he played the share markets by making false comments about the state of his company?

A temporary bump in share price has no effect on profit or loss.

It will be a combination of delivering more 3s and the cost cutting. And possibly some accountancy manoeuvrings, bringing forward income, delaying payments, which is why ladies and gentlemen we don't put too much stock in quarterly results. Annual results get (or should get) thoroughly audited so are more reliable.

20 hours ago, Canada EH said:

@JuNex03

He did not inhale

It was like he had no clue what it was, or even how to smoke it. His speach pattern is very odd. I can't listen to him. But he is doing his thing, building cars and space rockets.

He smoked it like a cigar from what I saw... in the mouth, not in the lungs 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

19 hours ago, abazigal said:

Personally, the numbers feel a little too good to be believed.  I won’t be surprised if these numbers were achieved via accounting “tricks” borderlining on fraud. This is the third time Tesla has achieved “permanent” profitability in its history.  I think I shall wait for the 10q and see.

They’ve never claimed to achieve permanent profitability. They achieved a quarter of profitability after the S and a larger one after the X which happened after a quicker ramp up in production. The model 3 is just following in that trend.

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

2 hours ago, Bensemus said:

They’ve never claimed to achieve permanent profitability. They achieved a quarter of profitability after the S and a larger one after the X which happened after a quicker ramp up in production. The model 3 is just following in that trend.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/10/report-tesla-faces-deepening-criminal-investigation-into-model-3-production/?comments=1

We shall see. :) 

On 10/27/2018 at 12:28 AM, abazigal said:

We shall see. :) 

What does that have to do with permanent profits? That investigation is over production numbers. 

laptop

On 10/26/2018 at 12:45 AM, Canada EH said:

@JuNex03

He did not inhale

His speech is odd because he was born in South Africa (they have a very distinct English accent there) and then moved around at a very young age. It's actually pretty common for people to have "weird" dialects if they were born in a place with a specific accent and then move while very young to a place with a very different accent.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)