Moderately Good Soundbar/Woofer in the $100-$200 Range

Hubriz

Do not buy the Razer soundbar for an actual living space. Read a post a few down from yours, guy had one, hated it, because it's not meant for a big area.

Honestly man, as much as I hate the brand. Vizio. Just for the price. You could probably snag a Polk towards the $200 mark. But between that, I'd just snag a Vizio and have realistic expectations. Vizio's also have the chromecast built into it for audio, so wireless music streaming is at least going through wifi and not BT.

This late in the season, I'd wait for holiday prices. You can probably get at least a 3.1 in that price range during the holidays, maybe like a Vizio 5.1 for just a little bit more. 

I can vouch for Polk I have my sound bar which came with a Subwoofer for just over $200 and its got alot of bang for buck.  Bluetooth for wireless audio aux etc.

Highly recommend going to like a Best Buy and just listening to the different bars. All the companies have different sounds and tonalities. Everyone is different with audio. Like for me, Polk is too “soft” I guess. Not enough mid or highs. That’s just me though. Everyone likes different audio.