1050ti 4gb power draw

VoxelCode

OK soooo, I've been buying some new stuff for my pc, and eventually upgrading everything. Right now I am upgrading:

CPU: My CPU is going to stay the same for a little bit, but I am planning to go from an AMD Athlon II X3 435 3x core @2.9GHz to a --------> to a AMD FX-8350 8x core @4.0GHz

RAM: 4x2 DDR3 Ram @1066MHz ------> to 2x8 DDR3 Ram @1600MHz 

PSU: 300W (not sure what else there is on it) -------> to a 500W 80+ White EVGA PSU

CASE: Factory Default Inspiron 570 Case to a XIGMATECH Asgard 381 mid ATX 

MBD: Dell 4GJJT MBD -------> ASROCK 960GM/U3S3 FX

HDD: I went from a 120gb HDD @5700RPM to a AGILITY 4 128GB SSD

GPU: My GPU is staying the same right now, but I am planning to replace my Nvidia GTX 745 OEM 4gb to a ---------> Nvidia GTX 1050ti 4gb OC Windforce.  

That's about it, so basically I would like to know if the 500W PSU willl be sufficient for powering the 1050ti that I am going to be buying, thanks!

How much are you willing to spend on a good PSU? That EVGA PSU is pretty cheap, I'd recommend something tier 3 or at least tier 4 from the PSU tier list

The 1050 ti is very low power. Most models have no power plugs, requiring power only from the motherboard. I think it's a good card for the aging FX 8350.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

well I only have 30$ for a PSU so I figured I Could get a 500W for 30$ and that would be replacing my current 300w PSU lmao

4 minutes ago, VoxelCode said:

well I only have 30$ for a PSU so I figured I Could get a 500W for 30$ and that would be replacing my current 300w PSU lmao

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DTMXD83/?tag=pcpapi-20

bump your budget up a little

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, VoxelCode said:

It's tier 6, not recommended. the one I linked is much better.

Primary PC:

2 minutes ago, VoxelCode said:

Alright ? I mean if you want to save money I guess I can't stop you, all I have is my recommendation

Primary PC: