New Ryzen Build

Good Morning, Im building a new gaming rig and these are the parts I'm looking to go with. I just wanna post it here and just get any second opinions before I commit. I already have the case, PSU, and CPU. Thank you for taking your time to read my post and have a wonderful day.

PC Specs.png

a 5 pack of fans for $150 seems a little expensive... don't you think? By the way is this Canada? The motherboard also seems a bit overkill but other than that I see no problems.

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

1) You don't need more than 16GB of ram

2) You don't need that motherboard

3) Did you forget to add an aftermarket cooler or where you planning to use the stock one? With a budget like that I'd definitely get a decent cooler to go with your cpu.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

7 minutes ago, Sauron said:

1) You don't need more than 16GB of ram

2) You don't need that motherboard

3) Did you forget to add an aftermarket cooler or where you planning to use the stock one? With a budget like that I'd definitely get a decent cooler to go with your cpu.

1) I understand but I just want it

2) why not specifically?

3) I'm gonna run a dual loop.

9 minutes ago, Cereal5 said:

a 5 pack of fans for $150 seems a little expensive... don't you think? By the way is this Canada? The motherboard also seems a bit overkill but other than that I see no problems.

Nah I'm in US live in AZ. It's not enough to concern me.

I'm  upgrading from a system that has 550ti that I still use now. So I'm kind of going all out on the build. Overkill just means the more the merrier.

5 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

get a fully modular seasonic focus gold PLUS 850 watt instead

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/jWFXsY/seasonic-focus-plus-gold-850w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-ssr-850fx

you dont really need more than 750 watts of power. a 850 is plenty.

I only paid 80 for my 1000w from Amazon.

6 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

get a fully modular seasonic focus gold PLUS 850 watt instead

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/jWFXsY/seasonic-focus-plus-gold-850w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-ssr-850fx

you dont really need more than 750 watts of power. a 850 is plenty.

I also have to account for my dual loop setup. I have two radiators I need to think about wattage for. That's not shown in the parts list.

Just now, LoopsPls said:

I also have to account for my dual loop setup. I have two radiators I need to think about wattage for. That's not shown in the parts list.

radiators and pumps and more do not draw more than 300 watts alone. i can asure you. if that was the case they would need a sepearate pump themselves

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/power-supply/#m=71&W=1000,2000&p=1&sort=price&page=1

here are some top tier PSUs

Just now, GoldenLag said:

radiators and pumps and more do not draw more than 300 watts alone. i can asure you. if that was the case they would need a sepearate pump themselves

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/power-supply/#m=71&W=1000,2000&p=1&sort=price&page=1

here are some top tier PSUs

you sent me a list of Seasonic 1000w that are still more then what i paid for mine.

Also you don't need to have 2 cards. Firstly that's WAY overkill, second not every game supports SLI, third SLI bridges are expensive.

Just now, DOGEY said:

Also you don't need to have 2 cards. Firstly that's WAY overkill, second not every game supports SLI, third SLI bridges are expensive.

tbh im not worried about expense. also bridges only cost $10-90 how is that expensive?

That's a first class build ! Using the same board and chip :)  JUST DO IT!  

3 minutes ago, LoopsPls said:

you sent me a list of Seasonic 1000w that are still more then what i paid for mine.

offcourse it costs more. its 

1. a higher quality PSU
  2. fully modular

you only need an 850 watt anyway. so the one i linked first is plenty.

also i cant seemingly find the PSU you have in your build. i cant doublecheck if it s good PSU that wont fail on you

9 minutes ago, LoopsPls said:

$10-90 how is that expensive?

In my Country they are only 80-90$. But the real question here is why you need two GTX 1080s 

Just now, Defyant said:

That's a first class build Using the same board and chip :)  JUST DO IT!  

see thats what i thought i thought i think the only thing ill change about the board is not go for the wifi model. Im gonna direct connect. 

23 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

1. a higher quality PSU
  2. fully modular

also i cant seemingly find the PSU you have in your build. i cant doublecheck if it s good PSU that wont fail on you

well i never heard of seasonic so i guess were even in that regards. 

24 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

1. a higher quality PSU
  2. fully modular

https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=210-GQ-1000-V1

17 minutes ago, DOGEY said:

In my Country they are only 80-90$. But the real question here is why you need two GTX 1080s 

because 'merica

2 minutes ago, DOGEY said:

?

again its with the ram i don't need it. hell i dont even need a pc tbh i just want it because i can. I dont have any long drawn out reasoning i just spec'd out a build that i wanna build and just started ordering parts.

45 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

1. a higher quality PSU
  2. fully modular

shouldnt have shown me a 1300w now i wanna change to that.

4 minutes ago, LoopsPls said:

shouldnt have shown me a 1300w now i wanna change to that.

Those 1300 watt Platinum are like the best going by the PSU tier list.

850watt is fine.

Looked up the EVGA PSU its good. Just not fully modular