Games constantly crashing

SirPipz

Hallo my name is SirPipz, i am having an issue with gaming currently and need your help! I have searched far and wide and have not been able to find an answer. Every time i load up a game to play i experience crashes or frame drops but have no clue why! The games i am trying to run at the moment is rainbow six siege, which cannot play a round without a crash which is just a frozen screen. I can also not run overwatch, assassins creed origins, and even super simple games like ROBLOX without a freeze once in a while. I dont understand as my computer has decent specs and should be able to run all these games. I have updated all my drivers and done all my latest updates, tried cleaning hard drives etc. My computer is also not got any temperature problems as i have multiple fans and a corsair h100i cpu water cooling kit! Please help as this is getting out of hand and even typing this was a struggle.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Pc specs - motherboard: asrock 990fx extreme3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      -cpu: amd fx-8320 (8 core)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           -Ram: 16gb                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 -graphics card: msi geforce gtx 960 

43752114_704858243216980_4405670116709105664_n.jpg

What games and on what hardware? Is this a new computer or new hardware or existing components that started to have these issues recently?

13 minutes ago, SirPipz said:

Hallo my name is SirPipz, i am having an issue with gaming currently and need your help! I have searched far and wide and have not been able to find an answer. Every time i load up a game to play i experience crashes or frame drops but have no clue why!

Specs and test your ram.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

This is an existing computer and specs are on the picture i uploaded/

I have tested my ram and no results of anything wrong came up!