Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your view on my ryzen build

PrashantK
 Share

Hi Linus,

 

I want to build a Ryzen PC with less than $1000 budget.

I have following configuration in my mind.

Need your suggestion for better performance per dollar build.

 

Processor:

https://www.amazon.in/AMD-YD2600BBAFBOX-3-9GHz-Socket-Processor/dp/B07B41WS48/ref=sr_1_46?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1538851447&sr=1-46

 

Motherboard:

https://www.amazon.in/Asus-B350F-Strix-Motherboard-CrossfireX/dp/B072C6VPZJ/ref=sr_1_4?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1539060503&sr=1-4&keywords=ryzen+5+motherboards

(Suggestions  needed)

 

RAM:

https://www.amazon.in/Corsair-Vengeance-3000Mhz-Motherboard-CMK8GX4M1D3000C16/dp/B07B4FRMGV/ref=sr_1_2?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1539060168&sr=1-2&keywords=vengeance+lpx

(Suggestions  needed for dual channel as I am confused with their clock speed variations and compatibility with motherboard)

 

Power supply:

https://www.amazon.in/Corsair-VS450-450-Watt-Power-Supply/dp/B00X8QBT6M/ref=pd_sim_147_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00X8QBT6M&pd_rd_r=b17671a3-cb7d-11e8-926a-dd899c0780d4&pd_rd_w=PF9sW&pd_rd_wg=60Zhc&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=A1VBAL9TL5WCBF&pf_rd_p=153bd337-ec7e-4eac-ad08-4a60709340fb&pf_rd_r=9PEFCX0Z80MPSKYRQ9QJ&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=9PEFCX0Z80MPSKYRQ9QJ

OR

https://www.amazon.in/Corsair-CP-9020098-UK-VS650-Power-Supply/dp/B00PGUSEBG/ref=pd_sim_147_5?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00PGUSEBG&pd_rd_r=6f44e0d0-cb7f-11e8-af19-75a266f71e49&pd_rd_w=Z5llR&pd_rd_wg=4yO8q&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=A1VBAL9TL5WCBF&pf_rd_p=153bd337-ec7e-4eac-ad08-4a60709340fb&pf_rd_r=ZQ9N3VK74QJYPQ5WEKPJ&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=ZQ9N3VK74QJYPQ5WEKPJ

 

Cabinet:

https://www.amazon.in/Cooler-Master-MasterBox-Lite-Black/dp/B06XYJ6MSM/ref=sr_1_8?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1539059667&sr=1-8&keywords=pc+cabinet

 

Storage: 

https://www.amazon.in/ADATA-SP580-Premier-120GB-Internal/dp/B01HODELZ0/ref=sr_1_10?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1539061172&sr=1-10&keywords=ssd

OR

https://www.amazon.in/WDS120G2G0A-120GB-2-5-inch-Internal-Green/dp/B076XWDN6V/ref=sr_1_9?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1539061172&sr=1-9&keywords=ssd

(With 2TB HDD Storage)

 

I am not confident about which graphics card to go with so needed your suggestions on that, also I am not planning to overclock CPU right-away so prefer to go with stock cooler. 

 

For monitor choice I have https://www.amazon.in/Dell-P2217H-21-5-inch-Professional-Monitor/dp/B01FGCJAF2/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1539061491&sr=1-1&keywords=dell+p2214h (bought already a year ago for my old system)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, PrashantK said:

 

The PSU(s) are shit. And the motherboard may not be compatible (will be after a bios update, but it really depends if it's old stock or not). Plus you don't have a GPU

 

I would recommend you get a B450 board, so that isn't an issue.

 

 

PSU:

https://www.amazon.in/Corsair-CP-9020120-NA-CX450-Power-Supply/dp/B01MTZ96RU/ref=sr_1_102?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1539063653&sr=1-102&keywords=Power+Supply

 

Or this (if you need more than one PCIe connector)

https://www.amazon.in/Cooler-Master-MasterWatt-Semi-fanless-MPX-6501-AMAAB-US/dp/B074ZKXM72/ref=sr_1_113?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1539063653&sr=1-113&keywords=Power+Supply

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

The PSU(s) are shit. And the motherboard may not be compatible (will be after a bios update, but it really depends if it's old stock or not). Plus you don't have a GPU

 

I would recommend you get a B450 board, so that isn't an issue.

 

 

PSU:

https://www.amazon.in/Corsair-CP-9020120-NA-CX450-Power-Supply/dp/B01MTZ96RU/ref=sr_1_102?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1539063653&sr=1-102&keywords=Power+Supply

 

Or this (if you need more than one PCIe connector)

https://www.amazon.in/Cooler-Master-MasterWatt-Semi-fanless-MPX-6501-AMAAB-US/dp/B074ZKXM72/ref=sr_1_113?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1539063653&sr=1-113&keywords=Power+Supply

 

Any suggestion for motherboard 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, PrashantK said:

...

Assuming that u r located in India ..

Ur budget is around $1000 which is about Rs.74000. 

PC parts are pretty expensive in India I guess. Still u can build something like this...

 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  (₹14270.00 @ Amazon India) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (₹8691.07 @ Amazon India) 
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (₹8405.40 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Kingston - A400 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (₹3589.00 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (₹5099.00 @ Amazon India) 
Video Card: Zotac - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB Mini Video Card  (₹22500.00 @ Amazon India) 
Case: NZXT - S340 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  (₹6386.00 @ Amazon India) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master - MasterWatt 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (₹6287.65 @ Amazon India) 
Total: ₹75228.12
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-10-09 17:08 IST+0530

 

You can even opt for this Mobo...

https://in.pcpartpicker.com/product/yBtWGX/asrock-ab350-pro4-atx-am4-motherboard-ab350-pro4

SSD TIER LIST

 

 

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, vexicus365 said:

Assuming that u r located in India ..

Ur budget is around $1000 which is about Rs.74000. 

PC parts are pretty expensive in India I guess. Still u can build something like this...

 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  (₹14270.00 @ Amazon India) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (₹8691.07 @ Amazon India) 
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (₹8405.40 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Kingston - A400 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (₹3589.00 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (₹5099.00 @ Amazon India) 
Video Card: Zotac - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB Mini Video Card  (₹22500.00 @ Amazon India) 
Case: NZXT - S340 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  (₹6386.00 @ Amazon India) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master - MasterWatt 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (₹6287.65 @ Amazon India) 
Total: ₹75228.12
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-10-09 17:08 IST+0530

 

You can even opt for this Mobo...

https://in.pcpartpicker.com/product/yBtWGX/asrock-ab350-pro4-atx-am4-motherboard-ab350-pro4

Yes u r right, parts are pretty expensive in India.

Also I am bit  worried about compatibility of RAM.

This looks like a tough call to my budget but I already have Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (₹5099.00 @ Amazon India) 

which might ease things somewhat.

Also I got suggestion for ASRock B450 Pro4 motherboard (it is not easily available in India)

Whats your opinion on that any suggestion for motherboard in B450 series ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, PrashantK said:

Yes u r right, parts are pretty expensive in India.

Also I am bit  worried about compatibility of RAM.

This looks like a tough call to my budget but I already have Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (₹5099.00 @ Amazon India) 

which might ease things somewhat.

Also I got suggestion for ASRock B450 Pro4 motherboard (it is not easily available in India)

Whats your opinion on that any suggestion for motherboard in B450 series ?

 

I have an Indian friend. He recommended to purchase all the parts offline as amazon India has crazy high prices.

SSD TIER LIST

 

 

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/9/2018 at 10:48 AM, PrashantK said:

Hi Linus,

 

I want to build a Ryzen PC with less than $1000 budget.

I have following configuration in my mind.

Need your suggestion for better performance per dollar build.

 

Processor:

https://www.amazon.in/AMD-YD2600BBAFBOX-3-9GHz-Socket-Processor/dp/B07B41WS48/ref=sr_1_46?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1538851447&sr=1-46

 

Motherboard:

https://www.amazon.in/Asus-B350F-Strix-Motherboard-CrossfireX/dp/B072C6VPZJ/ref=sr_1_4?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1539060503&sr=1-4&keywords=ryzen+5+motherboards

(Suggestions  needed)

 

RAM:

https://www.amazon.in/Corsair-Vengeance-3000Mhz-Motherboard-CMK8GX4M1D3000C16/dp/B07B4FRMGV/ref=sr_1_2?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1539060168&sr=1-2&keywords=vengeance+lpx

(Suggestions  needed for dual channel as I am confused with their clock speed variations and compatibility with motherboard)

 

Power supply:

https://www.amazon.in/Corsair-VS450-450-Watt-Power-Supply/dp/B00X8QBT6M/ref=pd_sim_147_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00X8QBT6M&pd_rd_r=b17671a3-cb7d-11e8-926a-dd899c0780d4&pd_rd_w=PF9sW&pd_rd_wg=60Zhc&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=A1VBAL9TL5WCBF&pf_rd_p=153bd337-ec7e-4eac-ad08-4a60709340fb&pf_rd_r=9PEFCX0Z80MPSKYRQ9QJ&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=9PEFCX0Z80MPSKYRQ9QJ

OR

https://www.amazon.in/Corsair-CP-9020098-UK-VS650-Power-Supply/dp/B00PGUSEBG/ref=pd_sim_147_5?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00PGUSEBG&pd_rd_r=6f44e0d0-cb7f-11e8-af19-75a266f71e49&pd_rd_w=Z5llR&pd_rd_wg=4yO8q&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=A1VBAL9TL5WCBF&pf_rd_p=153bd337-ec7e-4eac-ad08-4a60709340fb&pf_rd_r=ZQ9N3VK74QJYPQ5WEKPJ&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=ZQ9N3VK74QJYPQ5WEKPJ

 

Cabinet:

https://www.amazon.in/Cooler-Master-MasterBox-Lite-Black/dp/B06XYJ6MSM/ref=sr_1_8?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1539059667&sr=1-8&keywords=pc+cabinet

 

Storage: 

https://www.amazon.in/ADATA-SP580-Premier-120GB-Internal/dp/B01HODELZ0/ref=sr_1_10?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1539061172&sr=1-10&keywords=ssd

OR

https://www.amazon.in/WDS120G2G0A-120GB-2-5-inch-Internal-Green/dp/B076XWDN6V/ref=sr_1_9?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1539061172&sr=1-9&keywords=ssd

(With 2TB HDD Storage)

 

I am not confident about which graphics card to go with so needed your suggestions on that, also I am not planning to overclock CPU right-away so prefer to go with stock cooler. 

 

For monitor choice I have https://www.amazon.in/Dell-P2217H-21-5-inch-Professional-Monitor/dp/B01FGCJAF2/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1539061491&sr=1-1&keywords=dell+p2214h (bought already a year ago for my old system)

 

I am getting a good deal on motherboard and RAM from one of the vendor.

I am bit worried about performance of the RAM with motherboard

For motherboard I am getting:  MSI B450 TOMAHAWK (which will work great with Ryzen 2600)

And for RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) --(I am bit worried about performance and compatibility)

 

any suggestion on this.......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×