Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TOO MANY GAMES TO PLAY

renchy_is_sketchy
 Share

So im at this period of my life. I had a shit pc and all i could really play was csgo , but now... Man i dont know where to start... Just bought rainbow six as a huge fan of competetive fps games , fortnite i have the idea of quitting but i bought this seasons battle pass... gmod is such a fun fucking game i cant stop playing it... Then csgo still top 3 for me in competetive games , then theres rust... Fucking rust the game that takes your life away once you start playing it.. ive been playing csgo for years and i have 700h,now i hit 1 year of rust and i have 400 hours its just insane. 

 

Anyone had the same issue and what do you think i should do? 

 

 

 

Edit : Definetly quitting fortnite after this season if not now lol just too annoying overall "you prolly just suck" no.. im really good at the game im just starting to lose interest with all these updates been playing since the start of pve

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

idk i kinda just stuck to CS:GO because my friends played it and got 850h in three years, then i went insaine and logged 1000h of Paladins in a year and now im not playing anything anymore. just play whatever, used to play CS:GO, GMOD, MC and TF2 all the time, but honestly they all get booring after a while. just play what you want to play and enjoy it while its still great because eventiually you just loose all motivation to even start the computer in my experience. just play everything really, and if you get boored with FPS id recomend going for either an MMORPG or a MOBA like LoL if you want to keep being competative. there are loads of awesome games, no need to dedicate yourself to any one of them unless you really want too

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

 

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

 

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

idk i kinda just stuck to CS:GO because my friends played it and got 850h in three years, then i went insaine and logged 1000h of Paladins in a year and now im not playing anything anymore. just play whatever, used to play CS:GO, GMOD, MC and TF2 all the time, but honestly they all get booring after a while. just play what you want to play and enjoy it while its still great because eventiually you just loose all motivation to even start the computer in my experience. just play everything really, and if you get boored with FPS id recomend going for either an MMORPG or a MOBA like LoL if you want to keep being competative. there are loads of awesome games, no need to dedicate yourself to any one of them unless you really want too

Wow. Thanks this really "lit a lightbulb" in my head. Uninstalling fortnite tomorrow , playing what i feel like playing for how long i fell like. And for the other game sentence, well ive been trying to find a good mmorpg but i just cant i know wow is an AWESOME one and id really like to play it but its monthly sub and the free version sucks so idk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, renchy_is_sketchy said:

Wow. Thanks this really "lit a lightbulb" in my head. Uninstalling fortnite tomorrow , playing what i feel like playing for how long i fell like. And for the other game sentence, well ive been trying to find a good mmorpg but i just cant i know wow is an AWESOME one and id really like to play it but its monthly sub and the free version sucks so idk

have you looked at BDO? i played it for a while and i really enjoyed it, got a bit boored with the grind at around lvl 55 but its graphically one of the best games i have ever played and a really nice MMORPG IMO. goes on sale quie often but i have to warn you, the game and the updates are massive. the base game is 75GB or something and every update is 14gb+

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

 

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

 

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Witcher is my fav game but I also like exploration, building or sandbox games, you know like cities skylines, Garry's mod with a ton of mods, Minecraft, Tropico

 

I have 3003 hours on Garry's Mod and the only game I play in my personal steam account, I've bought and installed the valve pack when it was on sale but just to have the textures and materials in gmod

my minecraft save is 14GB and has countless structures inside, it all started with a little dirt house which is now a sacred place inside my capital city

 

I avoid multiplayer games because of the toxic playerbases and only play solo or coop missions on certain games with some friends

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, renchy_is_sketchy said:

Anyone had the same issue and what do you think i should do? 

What is the issue you have? That paragraph explains no issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you’re a kid, you have time to play all of them. If you’re in college or working, .... well you didn’t list many single player games so, good luck to playing them all! 

LTT Fan Fiction:

My new favourite thread:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

have you looked at BDO? i played it for a while and i really enjoyed it, got a bit boored with the grind at around lvl 55 but its graphically one of the best games i have ever played and a really nice MMORPG IMO. goes on sale quie often but i have to warn you, the game and the updates are massive. the base game is 75GB or something and every update is 14gb+

Yeah people told me about BDO on another topic guess ill check it out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×