latency and mic fix with xlr?

echy

i have an interface..

i used to have a yeti mic but.. there was a milisecond lag that was annoying.. the only time there was no latency.. was when i connected the headphones to the mic but then settings with the mic and interface will interfere with each other

i was hoping if i get a xlr mic and connect it to the interface that both the mic/interface/ headphones will be in sync and will be no mili second latency lag.. i just want .. my voice and recording voice to be in normal sync 

will getting a xlr mic solve this issue?

1 hour ago, echy said:

i have an interface..

i used to have a yeti mic but.. there was a milisecond lag that was annoying.. the only time there was no latency.. was when i connected the headphones to the mic but then settings with the mic and interface will interfere with each other

i was hoping if i get a xlr mic and connect it to the interface that both the mic/interface/ headphones will be in sync and will be no mili second latency lag.. i just want .. my voice and recording voice to be in normal sync 

will getting a xlr mic solve this issue?

nobody?

21 hours ago, echy said:

nobody?

Yes it will solve your issue, just be sure to get an interface with 48v phantom power if your mic needs it.

I have a UMC202HD and I can talk without any problem and there is no difference between taking off my headphones and talking vs just talking with the "direct monitor" on.