Banned For Donating To Charity??

So like alot of players, i use the Battle.net launcher to play some of my favorite games, like Destiny 2 and or Overwatch, Today i woke up and looked at my phone and what i seen was unbelievable, It Says Your account has been closed and we may not look at any appeals or help in any situation. I Donated to charity and got overwatch from donating and i redeemed it on blizzard and played about 30 minutes of gameplay and got banned about a week later.  i donated to a website called humblebundle. Blizzard Entertainment will not respond to any of my emails or messages and i was hoping linustechtips could help me bring this to there attention!  If you can show this to linus!

Then you probably did something bad either way this one of the worst places to post this 

CPU:R9 3900x@4.5Ghz RAM:Vengeance Pro LPX @ 3200mhz MOBO:MSI Tomohawk B350 GPU:PNY GTX 1080 XLR8

DRIVES:500GB Samsung 970 Pro + Patriot Blast 480GB x2 + 12tb RAID10 NAS

MONITORS:Pixio PX329 32inch 1440p 165hz, LG 34UM68-p 1080p 75hz

Just now, DVA said:

You didn't donate enough!

XD ikr like come on blizzard i just donated i wanted to play XD

Dude, it's Blizzard, EA is like a dumb kid playing with pennies compared to Blizzard.

ditch it

IsAM5XU.jpg

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Well you said you "donated" to a stream and received Overwatch? As in someone gave you a key?

Maybe they were bugged keys/keys were obtained illegally and they took it in the way that you were supporting this kind of activity? 

You know perfectly well that you weren't banned for donating. Humble Bundle isn't even a charity anyway. They're a store that gives to the charity of your choosing. Stop making up stories.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

Humble Bundle is a well-known and reputable site, and I think that they do charity promotions in partnership with the games' publishers - in this case, Blizzard.

Getting Overwatch from HB should not have resulted in any action by Blizzard. There must be something else, otherwise the situation is a mistake.

Overwatch is still available from HB, as part of their monthly bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

I would search out a phone number to contact Blizzard support by, to find out more information about what happened with your account.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/316/976/channels

or: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services

I expect they wouldn't lock your account without explaining why it was account. To not do so is pretty unheard of, especially for a large company like Blizzard.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

6 minutes ago, DVA said:

You didn't donate enough!

Might as well give them both of your kidneys while you're at it.

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 minutes ago, Delicieuxz said:

Humble Bundle is a well-known and reputable site, and I think that they do charity promotions in partnership with the games' publishers - in this case, Blizzard.

Getting Overwatch from HB should not have resulted in any action by Blizzard. There must be something else, otherwise the situation is a mistake.

Overwatch is still available from HB, as part of their monthly bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

I would search out a phone number to contact Blizzard support by, to find out more information about what happened with your account.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/316/976/channels

or: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services

I expect they wouldn't lock your account without explaining why it was account. To not do so is pretty unheard of, especially for a large company like Blizzard.

they wont respond to any emails or support 

Just now, Mr_WolfGamerz said:

How long time since you've sent the emails? Don't expect them to reply instantly

:)

1 minute ago, Uptivuptiz said:

Might as well give them both of your kidneys while you're at it.

1 kidney for a mercy recolor, no refunds.

-Blizzard, circa May 2018 BC

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

probably said some dumb shit in the chat to get banned that quickly

Just now, elpiop said:

i dont talk in chat we use discord

also i never streamed or uploaded it

2 minutes ago, elpiop said:

I doubt an account would get locked with no response from support over saying something in chat.

6 minutes ago, Mr_WolfGamerz said:

They have phone and chat support. You don't have to contact them while logged into your account. That's why I said phone - they would have no clue who you are or what you're calling about until you tell them over the phone.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

Just now, Delicieuxz said:

They have phone and chat support. You don't have to contact them while logged into your account.

i have called them and it tells you to goto the website to dispute any problems but when you goto website it makes you login and they closed my account i cant get into it. also im developing a game, so im wondering if they scanned my files from my development of my game and categorized the files as hacking files because they are c#??

There's absolutely no reason why your account would be banned due to getting the key from a source other than the Blizzard store. 

Chances are, you probably got banned for bad behavior and/or cheating that you aren't telling us about and are just hoping Linus will take the bait and make a public controversy out of it. 

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

5 minutes ago, Mr_WolfGamerz said:

i dont talk in chat we use discord

also i never streamed or uploaded it

Fill out a support ticket on their website telling them about the issue. Also that is really weird as have had accounts suspended and other forms of disciplinary actions taken place mostly because people reporting for playing attack torn which isn't reportable and I got the suspension reverted after contacting blizzard. The main thing is that they told me why I got suspended and they should have for you as well. Did you get an email from them? They should have emailed the email connected to the account as to why they banned you. 

3 minutes ago, Mr_WolfGamerz said:

i have called them and it tells you to goto the website to dispute any problems but when you goto website it makes you login and they closed my account i cant get into it. also im developing a game, so im wondering if they scanned my files from my development of my game and categorized the files as hacking files because they are c#??

The options for contacting Blizzard cannot be limited to logging into your account, as a couple of the more common reasons for contacting Blizzard about accounts is due to hacked and locked accounts - in which cases a person obviously could not log into their account.

When I click the link I gave you, there is an option to receive a call-back - as in, Blizzard calls you, and not you call them and hear an automated message.

4 minutes ago, Giganthrax said:

There's absolutely no reason why your account would be banned due to getting the key from a source other than the Blizzard store. 

Chances are, you probably got banned for bad behavior and/or cheating that you aren't telling us about and are just hoping Linus will take the bait and make a public controversy out of it. 

You need to do alot more than bad behavior to get banned. Suspended is one thing but account being completely banned is very serious and it would require some thing big. 

It's battle eye you get banned for using Linux or discord or humblebundle because of region locks etc and its not fair.

1 minute ago, Brooksie359 said:

You need to do alot more than bad behavior to get banned. Suspended is one thing but account being completely banned is very serious and it would require some thing big. 

Precisely. I myself have been suspended once for a day or two for flaming people, and my friend has been suspended multiple times.

So it's either some time and time again repeated bad behavior, or the guy used cheats/exploits in one of their games and Blizzard pulled the plug. But of course, he isn't going to tell us that. He'll say Blizz did it for no reason, all of a sudden, blah blah. Ye, sure. :)

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

humble bundle could be the cause but I say it was discord overlay.

1 minute ago, macdaddybich said:

humble bundle could be the cause but I say it was discord overlay.

I have used the discord overlay ad well as thousands of others. There is no way that's it.