Banned For Donating To Charity??

37 minutes ago, Mr_WolfGamerz said:

So like alot of players, i use the Battle.net launcher to play some of my favorite games, like Destiny 2 and or Overwatch, Today i woke up and looked at my phone and what i seen was unbelievable, It Says Your account has been closed and we may not look at any appeals or help in any situation. I Donated to charity and got overwatch from donating and i redeemed it on blizzard and played about 30 minutes of gameplay and got banned about a week later.  i donated to a website called humblebundle. Blizzard Entertainment will not respond to any of my emails or messages and i was hoping linustechtips could help me bring this to there attention!  If you can show this to linus!

Humble Bundle is a legit site - and typically anything on their site has authorization by the publisher (Blizzard, in this case).

So I don't think it has anything to do with Humble Bundle, specifically.

I'd suggest you contact Blizzard Support first, and see if you can find out specifics. If they won't help you, try contacting Humble Bundle and see if they can do anything (though unless it's a glitchy key or something, I doubt they can help).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

saying banned for donating sounds like quite a lie. That sounds like something a kid would say in elementary. Maybe you should watch where you get keys, thats obvious.

yea well that's life dude I'm not here to argue but I would completely disagree with childish crap if you spend 300 + in there store you should at least have the chance to defend yourself.

Something's fishy, and it's probably the fact that you're lying about something major here, i.e. you probably didn't get the keys from Humble Bundle.

You're being intentionally vague and you're not helping with that.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

10 hours ago, Delicieuxz said:

Overwatch is still available from HB, as part of their monthly bundle

Sold out yesterday

14 hours ago, DVA said:

Well you said you "donated" to a stream and received Overwatch? As in someone gave you a key?

Maybe they were bugged keys/keys were obtained illegally and they took it in the way that you were supporting this kind of activity? 

That's not what OP said at all lol

They bought the humble monthly bundle. 

9 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Something's fishy, and it's probably the fact that you're lying about something major here, i.e. you probably didn't get the keys from Humble Bundle.

You're being intentionally vague and you're not helping with that.

He's cheating in games, he hinted that in the previous page, and probably has figured by now that he just has to deal with getting burned for it. Adorable how the fault had to be someone else's, after all, he even "donates" to charity! (Right now it would be quite stupid to get Overwatch from anywhere else but Humble, so I don't doubt that.)