lg g6 or p20 lite?

YoungWheels

i'll say g6 even though i have no idea what it is you want or like or are looking for or what you are currently using

I use a j3 2016(pretty weak) i like p20 lite more but g6 is more powerful

I personally own the LG G6 and a close friend of mine uses the P20 Lite. Both great devices but the LG G6 does have the wide angles lens and the more powerful SOC here so I would suggest you buy the G6.

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

3 minutes ago, Arcanekitten said:

I personally own the LG G6 and a close friend of mine uses the P20 Lite. Both great devices but the LG G6 does have the wide angles lens and the more powerful SOC here so I would suggest you buy the G6.

yeah bro but the thing is that the p20 lite s cpu is weaker and it doesen t use that much power and the g6 uses more power 

I guess you answered your own Question ?

You clearly like the P20 lite more - and if that's so, go for it?

If i may propose a middle way: Honor 10.

Honor = Huawei, so same experience, and kinda similar/same design~

Much better camera

much more Performance

Not that much more expensive - at least where i live.

Why i don't like the G6 that much: It's a 2017 "Flaggship", with a 2016 CPU, the Snapdragon 821. Only 2+2 Cores, that's not that great tbh, and it wasn't the most efficient CPU - well still more than the crappy  SD 810..

Kirin 659 has weaker Cores, but double of them. Multicore performance is just slightly below SD 821, so i wonder if the "felt performance" is really much lower?!

But like i said, i would take the Honor 10, it's a much better device. 

1 minute ago, Darkseth said:

I guess you answered your own Question ?

You clearly like the P20 lite more - and if that's so, go for it?

If i may propose a middle way: Honor 10.

Honor = Huawei, so same experience, and kinda similar/same design~

Much better camera

much more Performance

Not that much more expensive - at least where i live.

honor 10 is more expensive here.I considered the g6 because of the water and dust resistance.more powerful hardware and the fact that people said that the p20lite sounds bad in calls 

How much is a Xiaomi Pocophone F1?

Or... Xiaomi A2 (Android One, and i would take a snapdragon 660 over a 821 anyday)

Just now, Darkseth said:

Or... Xiaomi A2 (Android One, and i would take a snapdragon 660 over a 821 anyday)

i m kinda limited with these two i don t know how to explain why 

I have a g6. Solid battery life.  The some of the early ones had really bad battery life, got a warranty claim on it.  Been solid every sense.  Granted I don't do much beside phone,text,email, stream music in my car and watch youtube videos on it occasionally.  If you are going to get a new one should be great.  But if its used, just be sure its not an early version (first month or two of launch).

Also, double tap screen to wake it up is amazing

2 hours ago, Darkseth said:

But why tho? I have a Snapdragon 820 phone and it’s great. It has good battery life too. It’s the Zuk Z2. I haven’t used it since I got my iPhone 7. 

Because it's only a 2+2 Core, it lacks a bit Multicore performance.

Android benefits more from more Cores, than from stronger Cores.

I made the experience with a Nexus 9 (Nvidia Tegra K1. 2 very strong Cores, 1900+ poitns Single Core in Geekbench 3), and then switching to a Pixel C. Nvidia Tegra X1, 4 Cores instead of 2, but weaker ones, A57 based cores wth 1300-1400 Single Core points.

Pixel C ran much smoother than Nexus 9.

And 2016, when there was Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, there were 2 variants. Snapdragon 820 version for USA and China, Exynos (4+4 Core) for rest of the world.

Exynos variant was faster at starting apps, and the Exynos models had like 20-30% better battery Life.