I want to buy one ultra case which to buy;

jim33

I want one ultra case for to have big space for hard disks also to have space for psu and for grafigs cards in the future I will put one more grafigs card also to have space for water cooling this water cooling which I have now is nepton 240 and in the future I will buy one custom cooling, also to have tempered glass to have very good front panel

Also to have a lot of new stuff and varientys and comforts
So which to. buy from these 2

Coolermaster c700p or Coolermaster cosmos 2 universary edition;
Which are the advantages and the disadvantages from these 2;

My budget is 370 euros
I don't have problem with the money
I want to buy one very beautiful case
Also I want to have tempered glass

Also in this case I want to fit all the kind of motherboard

What is the difference between Coolermaster c700p and Coolermaster cosmos 2 universary edition;
Which from these 2 you believe is better in all the things ;

Can you help me please

Does c700p and Coolermaster cosmos 2 universary edition have good airflow;

I am interesting to buy one from these 2 cases

So which is better in all terms ;

C700 or cosmos 2 universary edition;

I don't like phanteks cases

C700 p has a lot of space for everything;

Disks
Grafigs cards
Custom cooling
Psu
Motherboard
Cpu
;ssd

Can you tell me please ;

Ι don't know which to buy from these 2
C700 or cosmos 2;

Ι have one another question
What is the difference between the old Coolermaster cosmos 2 in 2013 with the cosmos 2 universary edition 2017;

Can you answere me in all these questions please; because I don't know which to buy from these 2

Do you believe that both of these 2 cases are very good in all the things ;

Cosmos is cooler, get that one

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

what  you mean??  is  cooler??

can  you  answere me in all  these  questions  please??

First things first, you are posting too much content. Not only in your own thread, but I see that you've had threads merged, which means you asked the same question more than once. Please stop copying and pasting a huge wall of text.

The cosmos Anniversary Edition and the C700P are different versions of the same case. They will have very similar features and layouts, and I believe the Anniversary Edition looks cooler, but they have about the exact same airflow, so you have nothing to worry about.

3 minutes ago, jim33 said:

What is the difference between the old Coolermaster cosmos 2 in 2013 with the cosmos 2 universary edition 2017;

The new one probably just has improvements over the last one.

If you want to find the fine details, you can look on newegg.com and scroll down, they list all of the case specifications.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

what  kind  improvements   has  the  cosmos 2 universary edition 2017  from   old Coolermaster cosmos 2 in 2013 ??

Disks
Grafigs cards
Custom cooling
Psu
Motherboard
Cpu
;ssd

1 minute ago, jim33 said:

Disks
Grafigs cards
Custom cooling
Psu
Motherboard
Cpu
;ssd

You are correct. PLEASE stop repeating yourself. Both cases have a lot of room for all of these things. The Anniversary Edition also has room for everything.

3 minutes ago, jim33 said:

what  kind  improvements   has  the  cosmos 2 universary edition 2017  from   old Coolermaster cosmos 2 in 2013 ??

I already told you. Please read my post, and if you don't understand, tell me.

Primary PC:

why would you want the cosmos style of case tough? they may be new releases, but they are basically re-releases of a old design. pretty crappy cases for a 2018 release imo

you mean  that  will be new  releases  in 2018 and 2019  for  new  cases??

what  you mean?? they are basically re-releases of a old design. pretty crappy cases for a 2018 release imo??

that these  2 cases  are  not  good?

On 9/23/2018 at 10:27 AM, jim33 said:

you mean  that  will be new  releases  in 2018 and 2019  for  new  cases??

On 9/23/2018 at 10:28 AM, jim33 said:

what  you mean?? they are basically re-releases of a old design. pretty crappy cases for a 2018 release imo??

what  you mean?

On 9/23/2018 at 10:28 AM, jim33 said:

that these  2 cases  are  not  good?

STOP

All of these can be typed in a single post.

See? I can just hit the enter key and add new information. There's also a pencil icon that can be used to edit your post.

There will be new releases in 2019, probably. It doesn't matter. In my opinion, these are good cases, @RollinLower just disagrees. You don't need to panic.

Primary PC:

do  you believe  that  will be coolmaster cosmos  3?? 

Just now, jim33 said:

They might stop making cosmos with the same name, who knows. It isn't worth waiting for if you need a case now.

Primary PC:

Despite this being an English language forum, I feel like establishing a native language might be the last resort to resolve this :/ 

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

1 minute ago, jim33 said:

no, i believe that the Fractal Design Define R6 does everything better than the Cosmos lineup. just my opinion. also, pleae stick to a proper posting format.

Just now, Ross Siggers said:

Despite this being an English language forum, I feel like establishing a native language might be the last resort to resolve this :/ 

Agreed. @jim33, what language do you speak?

Primary PC:

greek

i dont  like  these  Fractal Design Define R6

you think is  better  this  Fractal Design Define R6 from cosmos 2??

39 minutes ago, jim33 said:

i dont  like  these  Fractal Design Define R6

you think is  better  this  Fractal Design Define R6 from cosmos 2??

The define series is quite good. I've used a define nano before, and the build space allows for quite a lot. I believe you should buy whichever looks better to you, but again, check out what each case has to offer so that you know what you're getting into.

Primary PC:

anyway  you cant help me   with  these  2 cases

you dont  give me imformations  for  which is  better

3 hours ago, jim33 said:

So which is better in all terms ;

Disks
Grafigs cards
Custom cooling
Psu
Motherboard
Cpu
;ssd

THE C700P IS BEST

The C700P Has More watercooling support

Bottom - Up to 240mm 

Front - Up to 420mm 

Rear - Up to 140mm

Top - Up to 360mm

The C700p only comes with 2 HDD bays included, but it's possible to have a total of 9 bays. So you need to buy more HDD bays herehttps://www.cmstore.eu/case/single-bay-hdd-cage-for-cosmos-c700p/

They both have PSU covers

They both support Graphics Cards up to 320mm in length

They both support up to E-ATX motherboards

The C700P has native 2.5" SSD slots. the Cosmos 2 anniversary does not.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Productcompare.aspx?CompareItemList=-1|11-119-328^11-119-328%2C9SIA4UB2HM4499^9SIA4UB2HM4499%2C11-119-323^11-119-323

Here is a comparison chart

The Cosmos 2 and the Cosmos 2 anniversary are almost exactly the same. The Cosmos 2 anniversary has a tempered glass side panel. THAT'S IT. There's nothing else making them different from each other.

The C700P is an entirely reworked case. You like it

You dont like any other case on the market that we suggest.

BUY THE C700P

Thats the final answer. I will not respond to this thread nor any other threads youve made regarding this case.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

i have one last  question  the c700p  has  the same space  like cosmos 2??

because  cosmos 2 is little  bigger  from c700p

for  this i am asking this/