Willing to trade DayZ (standalone) for Rust

RFM-PC

Hey guys,

I didnt really like DayZ and the FPS is still bad for me so I was wondering if anybody would like to trade me their Rust for my DayZ. 

And yes I do mean the GAME Rust lol

cheers

You know DayZ is still in alpha?.. the FPS is bad for everyone and not everything is added.. It a beta, just wait till the full game is released and then play it you will hopefully see huge improvements 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

You can't trade a game when you've installed and played it.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

wow calm down guys  :wacko: Im still fairly new to the forum and its my first time posting in the gaming section, I read that you're allowed to post trading threads? Maybe I read it wrong. Jamdude, are you sure? My friends are telling me that I could still trade it even if I've played it, this is all through steam. 

my bad if im doing something wrong

wow calm down guys  :wacko: Im still fairly new to the forum and its my first time posting in the gaming section, I read that you're allowed to post trading threads? Maybe I read it wrong. Jamdude, are you sure? My friends are telling me that I could still trade it even if I've played it, this is all through steam. 

You cant trade after playing it, also it is against CoC to trade, sorry :(

nah man you can't trade it after playing it :P

the game will get much much better so i'd keep it 

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

no buying, selling, or trading. only giveaways that can be done electronically (ie steam game code) can be done

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

You can only trade games on steam if you have them in your inventory, once you add it to your library you can't trade it unfortunately :(

Build 1: 4770k (H100i) | 2 x MSI 280X Gaming 3G | Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero | Corsair RM850 | 16GB Corsiar Vengeance 1600MHz | Corsair Obsidian 750D |

Build 2: 3770k (Titan Fenrir Evo) | Powercool 3GB HD7970 Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair TX750 | 16GB Kingston HyperX Genesis 2133MHz Inwin Fanqua |

Hey guys,

I didnt really like DayZ and the FPS is still bad for me so I was wondering if anybody would like to trade me their Rust for my DayZ. 

And yes I do mean the GAME Rust lol

cheers

Shouldn't have bought into early access alpha then. The alpha is for people dedicated to DayZ, willing to provide feedback and continue to assist devs with that feedback whilst the game evolves into something that's ready to be called the release version. If you're not 100% sure you're going to like a game that's in early access, don't buy it.

And you can't trade the game now anyway unless you give your steam account away completely.

it warns you in the game description on steam, that dont buy it unless you accept that there will be bugs everywhere

read before you buy man

no sympathy

Looking for a job