Why my pc game watch dogs 2 is not opening ?

Rhythm Bansal

I recently bought the pc game watch dogs 2 in my pc. So whenever i open it, first it shows the watch dogs 2 logo then the game opens and there is nothing displayed on the screen and for 5 seconds only just a starting sound of the game can be heard and then it suddenly closes. I have reinstalled the game thrice but the problem was not fixed. I also play gta v on high settings and far cry 4 on ultra settings on my pc smoothly.

My pc specs

Intel core 2 quad q8400 oc @ 3.0ghz

4gb ram

Nvidia gt 1030 oc.

Sorry for my bad english

So an hour ago, you installed a cracked copy and suddenly you bought the game? Seems legit.

Have you tried verifying integrity of game files (if you have the Steam version)? Or the verify files button if it's on Uplay?

Also:

Watch Dogs 2 PC System Requirements:
  • OS: (64-bit versions only) Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-2400S @ 2.5 GHz / AMD FX 6120 @ 3.5 GHz.
  • RAM: 6 GB.
  • Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 (2 GB) / AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2 GB) or better.
  • Hard Disk Space: 50 GB.

Your PC is way below the minimum requirements.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

If you can make a forum account you can use Google search. Make sure to try that before making a new thread. 

anyways I'll provide you with some links...see if something will work out for you. 
---
If it's a known issue with the launch of the game and you have a pirated copy, odds are that the game won't launch as you can't update the game thus fixing the problem. Pirated software is stucked to the version you downloaded (Don't know if I am even allowed to spread such information on this forum) mods don't ban me ;_;

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1706402-Watchdogs-2-Crashing-on-boot-Forums

https://www.pcgamer.com/nvidia-issues-a-hotfix-driver-to-stop-watch-dogs-2-from-crashing-at-startup/

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Actually buy the game, problem solved.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Ok for once i buy the game then what are the chances that the game will work or it will give the same error. I am just asking not making all of your replies as wrong. So please tell me. And also i researched for hours on google about this problem but nothing fixed it.

Had a similar issue with the game ages ago, think it was related to the easyanticheat. If you don't have a legit version of then not sure this will apply, but make sure the PAexec service is running in windows. Can't remember exactly how I resolved it, so if that doesn't work I can't offer much more 

Ok so another problem i am facing is regarding my nvidia graphics drivers.

I dont know why but all the latest drivers were installed and can be installed on my pc until the latest update after which it installs but not apply on my pc. I mean the drivers are installed but are not working as graphics driver and some error pop up everytime i install that driver. So i have to again install my drivers which i got with my graphics card drivers disc.

12 hours ago, Rhythm Bansal said:

Ok for once i buy the game then what are the chances that the game will work or it will give the same error. I am just asking not making all of your replies as wrong. So please tell me. And also i researched for hours on google about this problem but nothing fixed it.

Your system will still be below the minimum requirements, so nobody will be able to give you a 100% solution until you upgrade your 10 year old rig to something more of this decade.

On 9/20/2018 at 2:05 PM, Rhythm Bansal said:

If you buy the game and it doesn’t work, you can refund it. Australia sued many companies for this & now the EU is going 1 step further

your stolen game is likely out of date. 

When legally obtaining the game, the company provides support & updates. Contact the company. 

I recently downloaded the pc game watch dogs 2 in my pc. I installed it and it was cracked version of game.

On 9/20/2018 at 10:28 AM, Rhythm Bansal said:

I recently bought the pc game watch dogs 2 in my pc.

00188180-221D-4E5B-8A20-93C58754A7D3.png.a15e2386635dd7efa6afc862d4463fb9.png

Ok so toady i bought just cause 3 and it was running about 30 fps at medium settings with all extra settings were on like ssao and global illumination etc.

Now that game min of 8gb ram but it was running . Also i play fortnite on my pc at med - high settings with vsync on and it also gives smooth 35 fps avg. I have also played games like dying light on my pc running smoothly. Then why isn't watch dogs 2 . I think there is problem in game . What do you guys think

1 hour ago, Rhythm Bansal said:

Ok so toady i bought just cause 3 and it was running about 30 fps at medium settings with all extra settings were on like ssao and global illumination etc.

Now that game min of 8gb ram but it was running . Also i play fortnite on my pc at med - high settings with vsync on and it also gives smooth 35 fps avg. I have also played games like dying light on my pc running smoothly. Then why isn't watch dogs 2 . I think there is problem in game . What do you guys think

I think that if you read my reply, you’d know that if you bought the game you could contact their official support. 

No one here is going to help a thief no matter how many times you say you bought stuff. 

45 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

This question feels like "Help, Crysis won't run on my Pentium 166MHz Chip, what do I do wrong?"

1 hour ago, fpo said:

I think that if you read my reply, you’d know that if you bought the game you could contact their official support. 

No one here is going to help a thief no matter how many times you say you bought stuff. 

Ok bro so do you think that everyone is able to buy a 4000 rs or a 56$ game for pc from steam not the digital copy. Digital discs are much more expensive. So if you have enough money that you can buy me one disc or a digital game then please buy me one. Ok so please stop saying me thief. I am from india and if you think to buy a disc for me then email me on rhythmbansal6@gmail.com . I am ready for it.

56 minutes ago, Rhythm Bansal said:

Ok bro so do you think that everyone is able to buy a 4000 rs or a 56$ game for pc from steam not the digital copy. Digital discs are much more expensive. So if you have enough money that you can buy me one disc or a digital game then please buy me one. Ok so please stop saying me thief. I am from india and if you think to buy a disc for me then email me on rhythmbansal6@gmail.com . I am ready for it.

don't make a case out of it. Not everyone where understands people don't all have the same money or are from rich countries, they really don't know the struggles to have a PC on some places. But if you come to a forum with Americans, Canadians, etc... it is to be expected.

It's most probably a case of not enough CPU power.

On 9/20/2018 at 9:28 AM, Rhythm Bansal said:

Intel core 2 quad q8400

they don't know your struggle homie... The north remembers...

Bolivia.

Ok bro so do you think that everyone is able to buy a 4000 rs or a 56$ game for pc from steam not the digital copy.

No. I haven’t bought a full price game in like 4~ years. If I buy a full price game, I saved up & wanted it for a long time. 

Digital discs are much more expensive. So if you have enough money that you can buy me one disc or a digital game then please buy me one.

Ok so please stop saying me thief.

Until you buy it, you’re going to have problems. 

I am from *location*

Okay? 

and if you think to buy a disc for me then email me on  . I am ready for it.

Then don’t buy every game or that game? 

22 minutes ago, asus killer said:

don't make a case out of it. Not everyone where understands people don't all have the same money or are from rich countries, they really don't know the struggles to have a PC on some places. But if you come to a forum with Americans, Canadians, etc... it is to be expected.

It's most probably a case of not enough CPU power.

Brother if there are rich countries like america and canada a you said then there are other countries also . Then there should be equality. And recently i bought many computer components for my pc. For ex a gt 1030. It cost me at tthe same price of a 1050 ti in america. Now what shall indians do.

8 minutes ago, Rhythm Bansal said:

Brother if there are rich countries like america and canada a you said then there are other countries also . Then there should be equality. And recently i bought many computer components for my pc. For ex a gt 1030. It cost me at tthe same price of a 1050 ti in america. Now what shall indians do.

its a waste of time for you to be debating this with them. I fell there is too much judging where, but they also aren't exactly wrong you are in fact pirating the game.

The problem is that they can't see that some people only have that option. They buy a game for 60$ in USA and you probably pay the same in Indian rupees, not to mention higher taxes and shit, but you earn in a year what they earn in a week or something like that.

Just don't mind them and move on.

11 minutes ago, asus killer said:

its a waste of time for you to be debating this with them. I fell there is too much judging where, but they also aren't exactly wrong you are in fact pirating the game.

The problem is that they can't see that some people only have that option. They buy a game for 60$ in USA and you probably pay the same in Indian rupees, not to mention higher taxes and shit, but you earn in a year what they earn in a week or something like that.

Just don't mind them and move on.

Ya bro you are also correct