whats a good wireless mouse for competitive gaming?

KSores

mx master 2s, logitech g900 with or without lightspeed trackpad. To name a few.

My current code projects

--------------------------------

• C#/OpenGL ( using OpenTK graphics library API ) KnightsRealm ( unfinished, WIP plan on releasing on steam maybe a mobile port idk ) 2d topdown pixel art based game with medieval themes, sorcery, dragons, open world
  • C++ crypter ( if your into cryptography, I plan on releasing this on my website later :P
  • C#/OpenGL ( OpenGL for UI ) fan/light controller for my room w/ raspberry pi and some mechanical motors and stuff :D

Current repair projects

------------------------------

• My dreadful receiver ( a capacitor blew ) 
  • working on a PC from a client, CPU died within the system, seems like a short, replaced CPU and awaiting payment before I ship it back 
  • my old 1tb sas drive for my NAS, some blemishes or something on the PCB need to clear that back out, if it doesn't work i'll need to scrap it ( already backed up all my stuff thankfully )

If you want any software made, or stuff to be repaired give me an email! 
    mike.fernandez5138699@gmail.com

For competitive play the logitech g900 is the best. 

My current code projects

• C#/OpenGL ( using OpenTK graphics library API ) KnightsRealm ( unfinished, WIP plan on releasing on steam maybe a mobile port idk ) 2d topdown pixel art based game with medieval themes, sorcery, dragons, open world
  • C++ crypter ( if your into cryptography, I plan on releasing this on my website later :P
  • C#/OpenGL ( OpenGL for UI ) fan/light controller for my room w/ raspberry pi and some mechanical motors and stuff :D

Current repair projects

• working on a PC from a client, CPU died within the system, seems like a short, replaced CPU and awaiting payment before I ship it back 
  • my old 1tb sas drive for my NAS, some blemishes or something on the PCB need to clear that back out, if it doesn't work i'll need to scrap it ( already backed up all my stuff thankfully )

3 minutes ago, KyleandThings said:

Never worth the trouble of going wireless IMO

This guy reviews a lot of mice

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Check out the peripheral section. More specifically this thread, which talks about the best mice you can buy for many different types of games.

But the best is generally considered the G903

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

Just now, Streetguru said:

Never worth the trouble of going wireless IMO

This guy reviews a lot of mice

I know that guy, his personal mice of choice is a logitech g900

My current code projects

Current repair projects

@Streetguru All i had to do was see the quake gameplay

My current code projects

Current repair projects

Competitive and wireless don't really go together.

Edit: buuuut there is a difference between ladder and pro. What rank you play?

I LOVE my G700s. I've had it for at least 5 years and its been great. Might have to replace mine soon though since it has started to double click on single clicks.

56 minutes ago, poochyena said:

I LOVE my G700s. I've had it for at least 5 years and its been great. Might have to replace mine soon though since it has started to double click on single clicks.

i had a g700s and gave it to my sister because i hated it so much a few years ago, it just really didn't fit my hand and something about the sensor felt weird

I would go with either a g900/g903, or g403/g603/g703, depending on what shape you like.

What is your price range? and do you have large or small hands?

Currently my favorite mouse is the is the G305 It has the same body as the G pro wired but it is wireless and weighs 89 grams (with lithium batteries) but since you are coming from the g502 it would be pretty small. if you do go with the G305 Buy energizer ultimate lithium batteries they are way lighter and are 150% worth it)

The new Logitech G Pro wireless is probably the best gaming mouse on the market wired or wireless it has an amazing shape it is super light coming in at 80 grams, but it comes at a high premium, if you have the extra cash and want the best of the best this is a great mouse.

If want a larger mouse but don't want to pay $150 for a wireless mouse the G703 is a great option it's a little heavy coming in at 106 grams but it has good ergonomics and is an amazing fps mouse.

21 hours ago, Mooshi said:

Competitive and wireless don't really go together.

Edit: buuuut there is a difference between ladder and pro. What rank you play?

Not quite, there is indeed a mouse that has almost no difference in latency compared to a wired mouse. I'm talking of course about Logitech LightSpeed Mouses ( line up ) there's practically no lag. However I do alot of competitive play and my personal mouse is a logitech g203 and it works superb. 

I have a custom pc, if you would like to see specfications please check my profile. I also own a macbook mid 2009

On 14/09/2018 at 6:03 AM, InMiseryWeSeekPancakes said:

I know that guy, his personal mice of choice is a logitech g900

But not for gaming

2 hours ago, XxMLGMASTERxX said:

But not for gaming

Yeah for gaming, he plays alot of quake. He uses that mouse.

I'm going to have to agree with @Ameliorate

My current code projects

Current repair projects