Fps Drop On Pirated Games

weedspams

Hello guys I was wondering why do pirated games have frame drops and my system is overkill for the game requirements?

Are we even allowed to discuss pirated games?

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

2 minutes ago, bleedblue said:

Any discussion on how to engage in piracy is not allowed, including the discussion of hacking or cracking.

Discussion of piracy in general is acceptable (e.g. "Game X becomes the most pirated game ever").

Hackintosh discussion is permitted.

Well where i live my goverment dosent care about pirating althought 90% of my games are legit somtimes you want games and you know you are broke lol

1 minute ago, bleedblue said:

We just can't discuss how to pirate software. We are allowed to talk about piracy in general. So threads like where to download games, crack Windows, and how to Hackintosh are not allowed.

4 minutes ago, weedspams said:

Hello guys I was wondering why do pirated games have frame drops and my system is overkill for the game requirements?

A number of reasons. Anti-piracy measures made by the developer, perhaps is some deficiency or malicious code left by the people who cracked the software. Because we can't be sure what has been done to it, we can't tell you. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

3 minutes ago, weedspams said:

somtimes you want games and you know you are broke lol

Still not an excuse. Stealing is stealing. There is no other way to it. It doesn't matter if it's a game or it's a biological need like food. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

4 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

and how to Hackintosh are not allowed

Hackintosh discussions are allowed now, afaik

4 minutes ago, weedspams said:

somtimes you want games and you know you are broke

Doesn't justify pirating the game.

You can't just let a thief go because they are "broke".

Discussing Pirated games is not allowed. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

12 minutes ago, weedspams said:

Well where i live my goverment dosent care about pirating althought 90% of my games are legit somtimes you want games and you know you are broke lol

what a terrible excuse....

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

all the viruses and hemliths in the pirated game running in the background

19 minutes ago, weedspams said:

If you can afford a really good gaming PC that is "overkill", then you can afford to purchase the games you want to buy.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 hour ago, weedspams said:

It could be they came bundled with a virus that's killing your performance.  It should be noted though that in some rather high-profile cases, the pirated versions actually perform substantially better due to the official one being heavily gimped by anti-piracy bloatware.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

4 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

It could be they came bundled with a virus that's killing your performance.  It should be noted though that in some rather high-profile cases, the pirated versions actually perform substantially better due to the official one being heavily gimped by anti-piracy bloatware.

*Gives Denuvo the stinky eye

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

Probably because of the crypto miner they're running in the background

That's an F in the profile pic

1 hour ago, Spotty said:

If you can afford a really good gaming PC that is "overkill", then you can afford to purchase the games you want to buy.

Some people give their last bit of money just so they can have the latest GPU -  which is sad

1 minute ago, voiha said:

Some people give their last bit of money just so they can have the latest GPU -  which is sad

What's the point of having equity in your house if you aren't going to put a mortgage on it to buy SLI 2080tis?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

3 minutes ago, Spotty said:

What's the point of having equity in your house if you aren't going to put a mortgage on it to buy SLI 2080tis?

Because of dem Frames *on pirated games*

If you want games and you're "broke", which you're not really if you have a PC that can actually run games.

You should just go on G2A or Kinguin. They've got quality games for like 5 buck. Boom problem solved! Cheap games and none of the guilt!

2 hours ago, weedspams said:

Because they're unpatched trash. Just save up for the game and buy it, or go gray market like Kinguin/G2A.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

2 hours ago, weedspams said:

I was wondering why do pirated games have frame drops

isnt that the other way around?

because pirated games have removed the encryption /bypass whatever that is.

so some reported that Denuvo use many resource and gives less performance?

42 minutes ago, Supportsneedlove said:

If you want games and you're "broke", which you're not really if you have a PC that can actually run games.

You should just go on G2A or Kinguin. They've got quality games for like 5 buck. Boom problem solved! Cheap games and none of the guilt!

I can get Battlefront 2 for 5 bucks cool, at last I'll pay what it's worth it.