Best router for no more than 125 USD

Matias_Chambers

So I am moving and I am looking for the best router for no more than 125 USD. Our internet speed will be 100/100 Mbit/s and it is a fiber connection. The internet will be used for stuff like gaming, streaming and just regular browsing. We have 4 people in our household and on the network we will have about 4 smartphones, 3 laptops, 1 tablet, and 2 desktop PCs connected to ethernet. Feel free to leave any suggestions, and a reasoning why would be appreciated.    

8 minutes ago, Matias_Chambers said:

So I am moving and I am looking for the best router for no more than 125 USD. Our internet speed will be 100/100 Mbit/s and it is a fiber connection. The internet will be used for stuff like gaming, streaming and just regular browsing. We have 4 people in our household and on the network we will have about 4 smartphones, 3 laptops, 1 tablet, and 2 desktop PCs connected to ethernet. Feel free to leave any suggestions, and a reasoning why would be appreciated.    

Any of the ones are $80-120 or so are probably fine

As I've heard it a proper set up if you need range and what not is an access point not a router, requires more work though.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?