Solution to get people to post in the right section instead of dumping everything in General Discussion.

SSOB

People please stop complaining , it's not irony that i have posted it here

Stop fighting it and own up to it. It's really not a big deal since you're trying to be helpful. It's actually pretty funny :lol:

i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H | G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB | Sapphire Vapor-X 7970 Ghz | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Toshiba 7200rpm 3TB | Seasonic 660W Platinum | Corsair H100i

Logitech G400s | Ducky Shine III Cherry MX Brown

People please stop complaining , it's not irony that i have posted it here , if i were to post it in the suggestions forum nobody would have noticed!

I am subscribed to suggestions section...

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

I like this idea, it would be quite pleasing.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Close the general discussion section? There is already a Off Topic section.

Is it odd that I think this may be one of the better ideas I have read in this thread so far.

Also i just posted the other day in the suggestion thread and got a response from windspeed within a few hours. I would call that far from dead.

For the Nth time, this has been a problem since day one and the powers that be don't want to do anything to discourage a post from happening so they don't even scold the offenders so the problem continues to this day and will continue till something a bit more rash is done, like banning, issuing warnings, reducing post counts, prevent user from changing their Member Title and setting it to dunce, removing their Avatar to a dunce hat, removing awards/ribbons, disqualifying them from Giveaways, reducing their Likes.

Till then, its S.O.S.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Personally I think this won't affact to anything. There's global notice in every board saying to post on right section. Its same with CoC and stickied topics. Nobody reads them. They just post regardles.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv