My File Exsplorer has an issue

onthecircuit

when i click open file exsplorer it says RPC Sever is not avalible i need some help

Dude I cant Access the Search Thing It Wont Let Me Like That Broke it I CANT EVAN GET TO FIREWALL NOW!

First of all - what is your computer experience. I mean - do you think about chances to understand the answer? Because if you don't know what to do with Firewall and/or how to open/access it, you'll probably can't do anything that someone tells you without very complex step-by-step guide.

My suggestion in this case is to find any friend in real life that can help you.

6 hours ago, homeap5 said:

First of all - what is your computer experience. I mean - do you think about chances to understand the answer? Because if you don't know what to do with Firewall and/or how to open/access it, you'll probably can't do anything that someone tells you without very complex step-by-step guide.

My suggestion in this case is to find any friend in real life that can help you.

When I Went to go do an airen I shut it off before i went when i came back it worked its fixed now