Who else is getting BF4 or has BF3?

M4XvPA1N

Played BF3 on the xbox. Graphics sucked but still had a lot of fun. Will pre order the premium version of BF4 depending on the price.

I have bf4 beta. Will NOT be preordering. I'm done with giving EA any money without them having proven anything.

For all we know EA is going to pull some random shit and BF4 will be the first title to experiment with Cloud Gaming so that they can increase their customer base.

"BF$, now playable on a Motorola Star Trac!!!!!"

I have bf4 beta. Will NOT be preordering. I'm done with giving EA any money without them having proven anything.

For all we know EA is going to pull some random shit and BF4 will be the first title to experiment with Cloud Gaming so that they can increase their customer base.

They have proved that their games are fun, but it is just the way they market their games makes everyone pissed off.

You're right the games are fun, but a lot of games are fun.

The way EA/Dice have handled themselves as a company has pissed me off to no end.

Look at the latest SimCity game. Online always for a single player game just so they don't lose out on a couple bucks from the pirates? You don't accomplish anything with that other than screwing your customers who pay for the game. It's not like you're going to all of the sudden make the typical person that pirates games pay you 60 bucks for it. Instead they'll just go play something else.

Also with Dice, it has been one lie, or as they like to call it "misprint", after another. And don't even get me started on the patches. This company couldn't balance their game correctly if their mothers' lives depended on it.

Two words: Blue Filter.

Two more words: fuck off dice you sack of shit company.

Yet after I've said all this. I'll still probably buy it, because it's still better than COD.

Cant disagree with the sentiment. as for being better than cod thats debatable. yes visually but gameplay wise there different beasts that cant really be compared.

bf3 ICQ is the only part of the game i would say is comparable and in this case cod 4 would be my choice. bf3 is defiantly better than mw2 and 3 but not cod 4

seriously i put over 400 hours into cod 4 on 1 profile aand for all its faults i look back at it as an equal in quality to halflife 2. to me its a classic every 1 should have a play of if you want the pc gaming experience.

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel

Cod 4 was good cause we had our own servers, admins for the servers, modders making maps, but when MW2, MW3 came out there were no admins, too many hackers, no servers, no free mod tools.

Now I agree with HEXit both games are two different type of games.

Now Dices Battlefield offers so much that's the reason I like it. Now on the software/ games every game that has come out has had issues, Are works in progress that the Dev is always trying to improve. One of the things I did get out of playing COD4 with

My clan at the time if one our members

Had a problem , and if there wasn't a official fix , we would look for a fix online , and fix it our selves so won't have a problem doing the same thing with Battlefield :)

My build for this summer, EVGA X79 Dark, 16 gigs Corsair Platinum 1866mhz, EVGA SC TITAN,  2 Samsung 840 Pro raid 0, western digital 1tbhdd velociraptor, 1200 wt psu to be continued :)

@Broseephus bro balance it in what way man, weapons , vehicles?

My build for this summer, EVGA X79 Dark, 16 gigs Corsair Platinum 1866mhz, EVGA SC TITAN,  2 Samsung 840 Pro raid 0, western digital 1tbhdd velociraptor, 1200 wt psu to be continued :)

I can't wait for BF4, lol I made a wallpaper out of one of the teaser trailers that they put up on youtube XD

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

I can't wait for BF4, lol I made a wallpaper out of one of the teaser trailers that they put up on youtube XD
nice man haha

Why would you preorder a game from Origin when they have 50% sales 2 weeks after release...

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Well I primarily am talking about weapons. I played competitively in the latest www.Cevo.com League. It's infantry only 5v5 (there has also in the past been competitive 8v8) I also play right now in a 12v12 league but I'm in an infantry role as there are guys on my team way better at tanks and air than me.

Basically what you have in each class is 1 to 2 weapons that are better than everything else because they have a noticeably faster Time To Kill than all the other weapons in that class.

That's why you hear so much bitching about the M16A3 on Battlelog Forums and in game chat.

Basically you need to get every weapon in the game viable other wise why the fk is it even in there in the first place? The simple answer is getting everything in the same TTK range. The hard part is doing it (but they're a fkn game developer so they should be able to do this no problem)

Why would you preorder a game from Origin when they have 50% sales 2 weeks after release...
Because with a highly anticipated game like BF4 who the hell would want to wait 2 weeks. I sure wouldn't. Hell, my youtube chaannel depends on me getting it lol

@Broseephus It would be nearly impossible to get every weapon balanced. There will always be a weapon or two that stick out whether better at range or better with a silencer. People bitch about the M16 because they know it is a good gun. Statistically it is suppose to be a mediocre AR but it the hands of an aggressive player it is about the deadliest weapon on the field. Of course their are weapons that excel more that it like the AEK or F2000.

Own Battlefield 3 Premium, and Pre-ordered Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe Edition when it was available.

CPU: Intel i7 4790k Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Formula RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 2400MHz: GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 780 Ti's with ACX cooling PSU: Corsair AX1200 Watt Gold SSD: SanDisk Extreme 120GB SSD (Operating System) SSD: Mushkin Chronos 240GB (Games) Sound card: Creative Sound Blaster ZxR HDD: Seagate 3TB External OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Mouse: Logitech G502 Gaming mouse Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K60 MX Red switches Monitor: ASUS VG248QE 144Hz

No way its gonna get 50% off in 2 weeks they will sell a ton of this game without sales.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Thing is if you want competitive balanced play go play CS:1.6 or GO Battlefield isn't that and who would want every freaking gun to feel the same ?

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Have already pre-ordered the vanilla version, cost me about 50USD.....can't wait to play it!:)

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

You can give guns the same TTK range doesn't make them all feel the same in fact the opposite. All the values for every weapon would be different. Rate of fire, damage, recoil and of course once you start adding attachments it should change stats of the guns. But one you get down to it if you hold the trigger down on someone and all of your bullets connect, it should take *about* the same time for every weapon to bring the guy down. Of course there should be guns with significantly faster/slower TTK's and they should other negative/positive attributes to go along with that.

The way it is now you have 1-2 good guns for every class, and then rest feel the exact same just shittier.

And yeah you'll never get everything viable to use because they have 10+ unique rifles per class. But you should have more than one or two be the only ones you use.

The game should still be competitive and balanced even though it's not an esports title. The very nature of online FPS is to compete against your fellow gamer.

@Minjon

1. I think he was making a joke.

2. Crysis 3 was a highly anticipated game on Origin. Release Feb 19th 2013, went 50% off on March 14th

I wont be buying battlefield 4 if it uses that browser overlay. Hopefully they realized how annoying it was and change it.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

I wont be buying battlefield 4 if it uses that browser overlay. Hopefully they realized how annoying it was and change it.

Pretty sure it will have Battlelog 2.0... Oh god why...

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Pretty sure it will have Battlelog 2.0... Oh god why...

Battlelog is still in beta. If you want something different now then I suggest Better Battlelog. Gives you a better stat coverage and smooths the rough edges that the original battlelog might have.

i think you have to use a specific browser if you want to use better battlelog. last time i tried it, you had to use chrome i think...

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel

and for all its faults i look back at it as an equal in quality to halflife 2

aaaand your credibility is gone.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB