Who else is getting BF4 or has BF3?

M4XvPA1N
i think you have to use a specific browser if you want to use better battlelog. last time i tried it, you had to use chrome i think...
Nope. My friend uses it and he is on firefox. Just enabling the plug in is a little bit of a pain. Just look it up on youtube and youll find some pretty good guides.

I wont be buying battlefield 4 if it uses that browser overlay. Hopefully they realized how annoying it was and change it.

Pretty sure it will have Battlelog 2.0... Oh god why...

I like all the stats tracking but I don't like that you need to open it to launch the game.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

@Broseephus bro balance it in what way man, weapons , vehicles?
For myself I don't mind if the weapons are unbalanced , cause that's how they are in real life , but there's always a way to counter a weapon or whatever, it might just take a little effort or change of tactics :)

My build for this summer, EVGA X79 Dark, 16 gigs Corsair Platinum 1866mhz, EVGA SC TITAN,  2 Samsung 840 Pro raid 0, western digital 1tbhdd velociraptor, 1200 wt psu to be continued :)

I have Battlefield 3 Premium, and to be honest I think that Battlefield 4 is being over-hyped From what they've shown us, it basically looks like a Hollywood movie that won't last very long (just like most other FPS campaigns). Nothing noticeable has changed with the new graphics engine either.

I have Battlefield 3 Premium, and to be honest I think that Battlefield 4 is being over-hyped From what they've shown us, it basically looks like a Hollywood movie that won't last very long (just like most other FPS campaigns). Nothing noticeable has changed with the new graphics engine either.
The lighting is a lot better and the movements that the characters make are more life-like and fluid. Destruction is noticabely better. As more trailers come out they will demonstrate more of the engine's power. I don't see why it is overhyped, They have only released one trailer so your statement is invalid.

BF4 is being over hyped, get over it M4X. You want BF4 to succeed because you want to be the next lvlcap, therefore your statement == invalid.

Also using numbers in your name to substitute letters is very Xbox 360 of you. As this is a PC forum I ask you kindly to GTFO and never come back.

@ Broseephus just because all these people look foward to BF4 does not mean it's overhyped, but if it is

Doesn't it mean every game is overhyped ??

My build for this summer, EVGA X79 Dark, 16 gigs Corsair Platinum 1866mhz, EVGA SC TITAN,  2 Samsung 840 Pro raid 0, western digital 1tbhdd velociraptor, 1200 wt psu to be continued :)

Can we get back to " who's getting BF4 or has BF3" ?! And not get personal Broseephus :)

Don't insult people :)

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

I play on PC actually. I switched over about 3-4 months ago. BF4 has only released ONE, 1, trailer so it can't be overhyped. I will agree that it is overhyped when I see the ad on every website I go to. Until then, calm down, take a break, go for a walk for god's sake.

"Hype" doesn't have to only be provided by the publisher/company.

The Over-Hyping I'm referring to, is the reaction of the community and the ease of which most people did a 180* turn from 'not getting, or waiting to get BF4 to see if they actually deliver this time' to 'OMG GREATEST THING EVER PLZ TAKE MY MONEEZ AND MY GIRLFRIEND YOU EARNED IT" after seeing the one trailer.

Go check out youtube, there's over 250,000 videos with the tag BF4.

Also, you can bet your sweet ass that come late summer you won't be able to escape the BF4 ads. Don't worry that shit's coming.

Can we get back to " who's getting BF4 or has BF3" ?! And not get personal Broseephus :)
You're right, the attack on the kid with the Xbox name was rude and uncalled for. I apologize.

Of course there are weapon/vehicle imbalances - but there's always a way to get around it with a bit of clever play.

@Broseephus there will always be weapons that will be better or excel than others. If there weren't then the game would be boring.

Yeah I pre-ordered it because BF3 is so fun and saw the trailer and it will be amazing.

U avin a giggle m8?

Thinking about pre-ordering it soon, but I dunno if I should. 

while (true) {

live();

}

I'm def in, I carry BF3 Premium atm but like others I won't pre-order BF4. BTW if any of you want feel free to add me to origin, my forum name is the same as my BF3

i want bad company 3 :(

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Add janope96 on battlelog to play bf3 with me (located in nsw australia). I am a non snobby teen and will ruin my kd for the sake of winnning.

msi h77ma g43 

i5 3470

Coolermaster hyper 212 evo push+pull

Powercolor 7950 pcs+ @1100 mhz core 1400mhz mem

Coolermaster haf 912 advanced 120mm rear, 200mm top 200mm front

Corsair vengeance 2x4gb 1600 MHZ

Windows 8 64bit

Silverstone essentials 500w ST50F-ES

Samsung dvd drive

2x 250GB Hitachi RAID0

Seagate Barracuda 2tb

LG IPS235p

Razer Blackwidow

Razer Deathadder

I will hopefully be pre ordering BF4 soon. And I was wondering if there were any US players in the BF community that would like to squad up over skype or TS to pwn some nubes? My BL is M4XvPA1N. My skype is maxmiller132

Im down! pre ordered BF4 at gamestop for pc 2 weeks ago.... does anyone know what the special in game content is that preorderers get? and also have BF3 Premium with the 5 expansions origin: chau252

Please keep in mind that EA doesn't make games, they only publish them.

Yes but DICE created bf3, and DICE is a division of EA, EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment. They also made origin, companies need to stop being steam wannabes >_

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

BF4 will be awesome. Pre-ordered Digital Deluxe already.

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

I own every battlefield after Battlefield 2 and I will probably not being getting BF4. The FPS genre is so stale for me now, and the only games I enjoy playing from that genre are the ones that aren't the same as every other damn shooter that comes out. Unless I hear amazing things about it, I will not be picking it up. Plus I get the satisfaction of not purchasing an EA game or having to sign in to origin.

I was thinking about buying BF3 but it seems a bit stupid since BF4 is so close. But yeah the whole Origin client makes me a bit hesitant.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull