Anyone play FF14:ARR?

Kuzma

A few friends of mine and I are going to start playing this game and I was wondering if anyone here plays it?

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

What game is it? Never heard. Got it :)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

What game is it? Never heard.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Real Reborn

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Got it free with my 4670k but I don't think i'll ever redeem or play it, not my type of game

Would you like to share the love? Hook me up with the key :P

Edit* I bought the original ff14 twice and I honestly like it better than I do ARR ( I only got to play beta) But I still really want to try ARR out.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Got it free with my 4670k but I don't think i'll ever redeem or play it, not my type of game

Then don't let it go to waste ;)

How about a hint? :P There could be 60ish possibilities. How about number or letter?

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

I did ^_^ thank you :D

How about a hint? :P There could be 60ish possibilities. How about number or letter?

It was U

EDIT: I DID INDEED GO FROM A-Z

I did ^_^ thank you :D

Dammit I had it but fucking square has my password fucked up so I have to recover account first. My luck I guess, good job.

Dammit I had it but fucking square has my password fucked up so I have to recover account first. My luck I guess, good job.

oh wow

./hug

EDIT: 3k posts ^_^

best mmorpg :3 what server you on? btw i want some nvidia drivers for the game dam nvidia they're totally ignoring the game :c

AMD Ryzen 7950X3D [x2 360 Rad EKWB] | Asus Extreme x670E | RTX TUF 4090 OC@3GHz [EKWB Block] | Corsair HX1500i | G.Skill Neo CL30 6000MHz (2x32GB) | MP700 2TB Gen5 + 980/950 Pro 1TB M.2 | x6 85PRO 512GB | NAS 4x 18TB Seagate Exo Raid 10+Backblaze | Lian-Li o11D XL | Main Screen: Samsung OLED G9 | AUX: LG IPS7 27" (x2) LG CX 55" G-Sync | Copyright©1996-2024 Teletha All rights reserved. ®

best mmorpg :3 what server you on? btw i want some nvidia drivers for the game dam nvidia they're totally ignoring the game :c

downloading it right now so haven't chosen a server but I'm EU so...

downloading it right now so haven't chosen a server but I'm EU so...

oh same here but i chose excalibur cause it had the coolest name xD 

here's a awesome map for lvl areas kinda handy : http://home.comcast.net/~nakomaru/ffmaps/

And here's a server status site :Phttp://arrstatus.com/

if you want to be smart you can use the ip addresses that are shown there from the eu servers and ping them from your command prompt to see which one you have the lowest ping time on :3

Fyi Excalibur have low maintance and i always find myself never to get caught in the maintenance times xD

AMD Ryzen 7950X3D [x2 360 Rad EKWB] | Asus Extreme x670E | RTX TUF 4090 OC@3GHz [EKWB Block] | Corsair HX1500i | G.Skill Neo CL30 6000MHz (2x32GB) | MP700 2TB Gen5 + 980/950 Pro 1TB M.2 | x6 85PRO 512GB | NAS 4x 18TB Seagate Exo Raid 10+Backblaze | Lian-Li o11D XL | Main Screen: Samsung OLED G9 | AUX: LG IPS7 27" (x2) LG CX 55" G-Sync | Copyright©1996-2024 Teletha All rights reserved. ®

oh same here but i chose excalibur cause it had the coolest name xD 

here's a awesome map for lvl areas kinda handy : http://home.comcast.net/~nakomaru/ffmaps/

And here's a server status site :Phttp://arrstatus.com/

if you want to be smart you can use the ip addresses that are shown there from the eu servers and ping them from your command prompt to see which one you have the lowest ping time on :3

Fyi Excalibur have low maintance and i always find myself never to get caught in the maintenance times xD

thanks :P well I might make a character on your server in the future just to say Hi ^_^