NVMe raid0 slow speed/ bottleneck?

Hi,
I've got 3x 1TB samsung 960 evo. I have installed windows on 1 (C:/) and made a RAID0 (for my current video editing projects) with other 2 (D:/), on CrystalDiskMark Seq Q32T1 on single drive (C:/) I have 3334MB/s READ and 1925MB/s WRITE but on RAID0 (D:/) I have 3465MB/s READ and 3802MB/s WRITE. I'm happy with WRITE speed but shouldn't READ be around 6000MB/s ???

Threadripper 1950x

Gigabyte X399 AORUS GAMING 7 (Triple PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Direct from CPU)

All drivers provided by Gigabyte installed and while installing the system I installed all NVMe RAID Drivers.

At the moment NVMe are not in a RAID because I had a weird issue - after unplugging power with raid0 array as (D:/) and single NVMe as (C;/)  and connecting power cable again I didn't see NVMe drives any more in bios (bios seems to reset) and couldn't boot up a system. I had to set up everything from scratch, didn't use RAID0 and now everything is ok.

isn't it weird? 
:o

WHY Raid them at all???

Doesn't seem to make much sense, especially since you get Problems with other stuff like CPU or the HW Assisted RAID shit limits. That might be the issue...

Anyway: how are they connected? ARe tehy on the CPU Lanes? is one connected to the Chipset or both?

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

19 hours ago, Stefan Payne said:

WHY Raid them at all???

Video editing 6K & 8K footage - playing them smooth in full resolution with 2x,3x or 4x speed in editing software is a pain in the...

Motherboard have triple PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Direct from CPU

1 minute ago, SebolDSG said:

Video editing 6K & 8K footage - playing them smooth in full resolution with 2x,3x or 4x speed in editing software is a pain in the...

Yeah, but shouldn't the 3GB/Sec be more than enough for that?
Especially if you work with a source and target drive??

What is HW Assisted RAID?

Software RAID with support from the BIOS.

Wich means that the pure Software Solution from the OS can be better and if you really want to have a Kamikaze Array, you might want to try that instead.

Motherboard have triple PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Direct from CPU

Then the Problem is with the RAID as I assume that both are able to write 2GB/Sec or more...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"