Problem with samsung 970 evo windows 10

Hi! This is my first post :D

I recently build my new PC after my seven-year-old pc, and i decided for msi z370 mortar, i5 8400, 16gb corsair rgb 3000mhz, gtx 1060 sc, samsung 970 evo 250 gb, my old coraair ssd sata, 3 tb hdd drive and antec 620w.

im using the pc with windows 10 home with or without overclock its been a pain in the ass. Gamea crashes, and bluescreen with different errors everytime. Idk what i did wrong so i need help, is the first time im having this kind of problem and my only hope it is a config thing with the nvm ssd drive.

bios is in uefi mode, my drive is in raid/optane, optane genie activated. Tell me if i need to give more info

Have you installed all of your drivers? And are all your cables connected securely?
Are you trying to overclock at all? What are your temps like? What CPU cooler do you have?

As far as I know, you don't need the drive set as RAID/Optane (It's neither of those). You can disable Optane Genie unless you're using Optane, which you don't have listed, so I'd assume that you're not.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Is the PSU new as well or is it also 7 years old at this point? 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

1 hour ago, TheKDub said:

Have you installed all of your drivers? And are all your cables connected securely?
Are you trying to overclock at all? What are your temps like? What CPU cooler do you have?

As far as I know, you don't need the drive set as RAID/Optane (It's neither of those). You can disable Optane Genie unless you're using Optane, which you don't have listed, so I'd assume that you're not.

Ok, first...drivers i already install all of them yeah.

cable management i think is ok and secure. I tried overclock the ram only cause i dont have a “K” processor.

temps:

GPU average on gaming 66C

Hdd average 26C

CPU 30C

i cool my cpu with Noctua NH-L9x65

i tought optane deliver better performance for an m.2 drive.

1 hour ago, NelizMastr said:

Is the PSU new as well or is it also 7 years old at this point? 

Yeah, is around 5 years old cause i changed PSU a few years after i builded my old PC.

but this one i think is in perfect condition, i keep it clean and never have problems, run smooth super silence and the plus bronze is amazing.

E5218813-278C-46DC-9C3D-DD1F63F04303.jpeg

I finally found the problem. Probably a tipping error. I start to read every option on my bios and i found on pci latency timer was in 192! Instead of 96. I changed it and it working fine finally!

cant believe i missed that lol

thank u so much for ur cooperation xD

now thia threads can be close!!

THANKS!