How do you celebrate the new year?

iAsuno

well, here it's like bf4 without the bugs and glitches. (explosions everywhere) every year i get more scared. like no less than 5 meters of fire crackers every year from our neighbor. good luck sleeping during midnight.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

well, here it's like bf4 without the bugs and glitches. (explosions everywhere) every year i get more scared. like no less than 5 meters of fire crackers every year from our neighbor. good luck sleeping during midnight.

I get a chinese takeaway. Other than that, I just make sure I don't work :P

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

well, in the homeland Philippines, we celebrate by cooking food and then eating, then let tons of fireworks go off and also fire the guns if you own any (which we do own a pump shotgun)

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Gaming Marathon

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

asian here.

by studying and sleeping 4 hrs instead of the usual 3 hrs. Just like any other day

in the last hours home then out with friends at 00:00 for crazy firecracker stuff.then a big party at a friends home. long night

well, in the homeland Philippines, we celebrate by cooking food and then eating, then let tons of fireworks go off and also fire the guns if you own any (which we do own a pump shotgun)

don't you know where i come from? from that very homeland.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

don't you know where i come from? from that very homeland.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS +3stars1sun

*adds friend*

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Hmmm, it seems everyone here has social problems, and would rather spend time alone "gaming" than with friends and family... pity.

Personally, I spend my holidays chocking incompetent imperial officers.

tumblr_mrxeaaxI021rkg4zto1_500.gif

I also I am trying to connect with my long lost son. Now he's complaining just because I chopped off his hands. Big deal! I lost all my limbs when I was his age.

Programming...

I'm not the only one!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

With my family, probably going to have another half glass of champagne like usual :P

Im Scottish so we call it Hogmanay.

By tradition at 00:00 the girls stay in the house and the men go outside and have a drink of the best scotch whisky we have. fairly warms you up.

OR

7WSwIwx.png

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Hmmm, it seems everyone here has social problems, and would rather spend time alone "gaming" than with friends and family... pity.

Personally, I spend my holidays chocking incompetent imperial officers.

tumblr_mrxeaaxI021rkg4zto1_500.gif

I also I am trying to connect with my long lost son. Now he's complaining just because I chopped off his hands. Big deal! I lost all my limbs when I was his age.

Yeah, what a tosser. and my name isn't Luke... if you were wondering...

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

the tradition here is...

tumblr_m09uath9KZ1qi2cd8o1_500.gif

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Programming FTW!

What are you programming?

Working on a java game ATM.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

watched this thing called stoneage thing called TV with my mom at 00:00 and then went up and played games

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.

Make sparkler bombs and set off fireworks :D

Aussie Aussie Aussie