How do I get rid of a fortnite hardware ban

ltlklr

So I got hardware banned from fortnite.

I was using autoclicker to fill it the loot lake because I did not know a about turbobuilding

And I didn't want my finger to fall of.

Change your motherboard or plug your ethernet into a PCIe NIC

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

5 minutes ago, ltlklr said:

Can I do something else???

Play the game like everyone else. Oh wait.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

5 minutes ago, ltlklr said:

Can I do something else???

Its a hardware ban so buy a new macine and stop justifying cheating I suppose

Cheat less, and ish like this wont happen....

R7 5800x -:- Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming -:- EVGA FTW3 Ultra RTX3080 -:- EVGA 850 GA -:- 32GB G.Skill TridentZ Neo  -:- Asus TUF GT501

30 minutes ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

Change your motherboard or plug your ethernet into a PCIe NIC

Depending on how he got windows and which version he got. He might be in for 25$+ windows key aswell.

It's threads like this that always cheer me up!

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

4 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Depending on how he got windows and which version he got. He might be in for 25$+ windows key aswell.

OP probably spent the $25 on the auto clicker instead of making a macro like a normal person.

Only thing OP needs to do is build a time machine, use some Advanced ThinkingTM (feature not available on all humans) and just slug it out like a pleb clicking the button as fast as he/she/it (delete as appropriate) can.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III