GPU Fan doesn’t work properly

swampy1600

(My Gpu is an AMD Sapphire R9-280x.)

I have this problem where everytime i boot up my pc, fan tries to spins and stops and i check gpuz and it says its at 100+rpm, idk if it just false reading or a feature, so i waited for a while if it will turn on, and it kinda did when i launched msi afterburner. Another problem is whenever i play games for a long time and shut down my pc for a long time and the next time i boot it up, there is no signal .I just hold the power button for 30 seconds and still the same, connected the hdmi to MOBO, still the same, until i pushed the card a little and it started to work. After that, there is this message popping up sometimes that wattman detected system failure and restored to deafult, i’m thinking it’s the driver, reinstalled my driver with DDU, looks like nothing changed. Idk why is this happening and forgot to mention the MOBO which is an MSi-B250M Pro-VDH. Idk if this is a driver issue or a third party program (like afterburner) issue or a problem with my GPU or something wrong with my MOBO, idk anymore.

Just downgrade/update the driver dude

Behold the power of Chuck Norris the forbidden one.

I hate wattman, if you are on 17.x try to downgrade to 16.x ( I think when changed from wattman to adrenalyn?)

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.